6. CHANYEOL- Got Drunk and Dared you to Kiss Him (request for amusingmurdermachine)

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Hello~! I'm back! I hope you will enjoy this amusingmurdermachine~! And others as well kekek :3

I already started writing another request, but I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a ski trip, so I won't be here until friday. Keep calm and wish me luck, please! ♥

And now, go on and read yummy drunk Chanyeol.

-

 

You knew it was a bad idea to go to the party from the beginning and the longer you were there, the more you chastised yourself for not going with your gut feeling and staying at home. Dance music pounded through the house, making your ribs shake a little as you leaned against the wall in the living room, staring around at the nearby partygoers.

Since Yifan was from the other continent, he was comfortable with shooting alcohol down his throat, before trying his best to dance to the repetitive rhythm of Cascada. You could faintly see Yixing and Jongin hold a small dance battle, amused grins on both of their faces, while Luhan and Suho watched them, taking sips from their drinks.

You could recognize other people as your classmates on the dance floor or laughing loudly, both signs that alcohol got to them. But it didn’t get to you.

Oh no, it didn’t, you thought with a small smile, the numbing liquid still swirling in your glass. This was your first mixed cup of citrus vodka and sprite, but Baekhyun seemed to mix up the ratio of the drinks, putting in only a little bit of sprite and then filling the whole glass with vodka. As the song changed to Pyromania, Chanyeol staggered out of the kitchen.

For having more than ten shots, he still looked fine, slightly swaying and slurred speech. You watched as the only reason why you came to this party mingled with the others on the dance floor, looking for his drinking partner, Kris. He looked around the living room, his height giving him the advantage he needed, then he caught sight of someone else: you. When you saw something shift in his eyes as he recognized who you were, his smile grew and waved at you. You couldn’t help but to return his smile and wave shyly back, your heart beating faster as he started making his way to you. When he was close enough, his booming voice called out your name. You giggled at the slurred ending and how he had to lean against the wall for a little support.

He seemed to yell a question over the loud music, but you couldn’t hear him.

“What?!” you screamed back and Chanyeol laughed.

“I asked…” he tried again, but his voice was drowned out once more.

“I can’t hear you!”  You interrupted him, a small smile forming on your face as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. Your laughter faded when the hand, which wasn’t occupied by beer wrapped around your back and pulled you impossibly close. Your chests were pressed up against each other, as he leaned down and whispered into your hear, the deep voice speaking so softly to your skin it made you shiver.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” your hands hung awkwardly by your sides and feeling a little daring from the overall situation you were in, you decided to rest them on his waist, just slightly over his hipbones.

“I am now.” You muttered mostly to yourself.

Ever since high school started, you had a crush on the dumb giant. He was the first guy who started to talk to you and at the first day of school, he sat down next to you, striking up a conversation. He introduced you to his friends and you two were objects of many dating rumors…until he found himself a girlfriend, breaking your heart in the process. Even though you laughed the accusations off, the harsh truth that he maybe didn’t feel more than friendly affections made you realize just how much he meant to you.

That was four years ago. After many girlfriends and some boyfriends from your side, here you were, pressed up against each other in a crowded living room, whispering in each other’s ears so you could hear.

Chanyeol’s chuckle broke through your thoughts and with a startle you realized, that he might’ve heard your comment.

“Want a sip?” he let it slide, lifting the beer to your eye level.

You hesitated- drinking wasn’t your thing. Even through your best friends started drinking the second they arrived, your lips didn’t touch alcohol for a long time. The last time you were drunk was at a family reunion, being lured into one too many glasses of wine, and when you woke up the next day with a killer headache you swore off drinking. But now as you eyed the golden liquid in Chanyeol’s cup, all you thought was what the hell and you took the beer from him, taking a sip.

His eyes never left your face, his hooded gaze giving him a slightly wild look that made you feel daring. The bitter drink went down your throat and what intended to be a small, innocent gulp ended up being a bottom’s up, as you finished the cup in one take. Chanyeol laughed, grabbing your hand and pulling you away from the living room, into the kitchen. You let him drag you around the house, absentmindedly placing the empty glass on the nearby table. As you two passed the kitchen, he grabbed the six-pack from the counter, before leading you out through the door and onto the back porch.

There, he sat down on the steps, patting the place next to him with a smile. Smiling back, you took it and stared up at the starry sky. It was such a beautiful night.

The sizzling opening of a can tore you from your thoughts and you turned to Chanyeol, who was already handing you one.

“What, don’t you want to be at the party?” you asked, a smile on your face, as you took the offered beverage. It’s been such a long time since you’ve been able to talk to him, it seemed almost fictional that you were sitting next to him.

“We can make our own party. I didn’t see you for so long.” The crisp night air did him some good, as it sobered him up a little.

“And what do you want to do?” you questioned, that small smile still on your lips. His eyes got a little gleam in them as he grinned.

“Hm…what do I wanna do?” he mused, rubbing his chin, as he opened a beer for himself. He seemed to be thinking for quite a while, before a grin broke out on his face once more.

“Let’s play truth or dare!”

“Really? Truth or dare?” you deadpanned, making him laugh at your expression.

“Just trust me on this. Truth or dare?”

“Okay the…Truth.”

And that started a long game of embarrassing orders given out by either of you. It didn’t take long before you ran out of your 10 allowed truths and you had to ask for a dare. And recalling what Chanyeol had to do after he called for some action made you cringe. What would he force you to do?

“So…truth or dare?” he asked slowly, a slight smile on his lips.

“Dare!” you finally answered and the smile turned into a smirk.

“Kiss me.”

The two words made you almost choke on your beer and your eyes shoot open. You were supposed to do what?!

“W-what?” your spluttered, placing the beer beside you. You only had two cans, but even so the alcohol seemed to have taken its toll, because you were actually considering the dare.

“Kiss me.”  Chanyeol requested again, leaning closer to you and without much thought, you grasped his face in your hands and planted your lips over his. After four long years, you’ve finally gotten to do what you wanted to do with so long. After four long years, you were kissing Park Chanyeol. And with a giggle, you realized that he was kissing you back.

His lips broadened into a smile as he massaged yours in a sweet kiss, one of his hands burying in your hair, cradling the nape of your neck and holding you in place. After what seemed like eternity, you two finally broke off, crazy grins on your faces.

“Wow.” You said, realizing only then you were gasping for breath. Chanyeol laughed at you, swiping a strand of your hair behind your ear.

“Yeah. Wow.”

“Pity this only happens when I’m drunk.” You said absentmindedly, making Chanyeol’s brows furrow.

“What are you talking about?”

“The kiss.” You waved a hand in the space between the two of you.

“It’s like a spell. The kiss only happens when you have 2 bottles of beer in you.” He chuckled, amused.

“What are you talking about?” he questioned again and you shrugged with a laugh.

“Dunno. I’m drunk, I can say whatever I want.” You replied defensively, sticking your tongue out at him.

 “You’re weird.” Chanyeol decided and before you were able to say something, he sealed your lips with his, almost kissing you sober.

“Just a reminder of what awaits you tomorrow morning.” He explained when he pulled away, before grabbing your hand and leading you back into the house.

Oh-hoh, when was the sun rising? You couldn’t wait.