10. CHEN- That Shows You His Powers

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Hello~! :3 Updating once again! And now with Chen! :3 I'll post three more stories (With Xiumin, Luhan and Baekhyun) and then I'll start working on the requests :3 Don't worry, I didn't forget about them! :3 And now, enjoy! :3

--

 

“Chen, where are we going?”

“We’re almost there, babe.”

“I still don’t get why you have to show me at midnight.” You pouted, clinging tightly to his arm as you tripped once again. It seemed that the time didn’t affect your boyfriend at all- he looked as fresh and chipper as if it was noon.

His pace was strict to your sleepy legs and after a while, he stopped to pull you on his back.

“I still don’t get it…” you mumbled into his neck, snuggling closer to him.

“Trust me, you won’t regret it.” He said and you could practically see the smile on his face. He seemed so excited about what he had to show you and you couldn’t help but to feel a little excited as well.

Dating Jongdae was like dating a child at times. You didn’t mean it as a bad thing- his excitement and curiosity in those devilish eyes made the spark in the relationship burn heavily even after a year. You celebrated your first anniversary a week ago and as a present, he reserved a beautiful cottage in the middle of the woods for you to spend the weekend. Because of your work activities, you’ve only gotten to celebrate the 365 days together there.

And celebrate you did.

The first thing Chen did when he threw his luggage on the ground was press you against the nearest wall and kiss your breath away.

After that, you went swimming into the crystal clear lake behind the cottage, where you spent the whole afternoon and when you were tired, you took a shower and you’ve made love before falling asleep.

And then, Chen woke you up in the middle of the night, his voice high with excitement, claiming that he had something to show you.

The woods cleared out and he carried you into the middle of a beautiful meadow, surrounded by tall trees. Your tired eyes widened in surprise as you looked around the moonlit beauty surrounding you.

“Chen, this is beautiful.” You whispered in awe, placing a kiss on his neck.

“This isn’t the surprise, babe.” He corrected you, letting you down. He turned to face you with a small grin before he backed away from you. You wanted to follow him, but he stopped you with his hand, ordering you playfully to stay where you were. You saluted him sarcastically and he laughed out, shaking his head.

“Jagi?” he called out once he was far enough.

“Yes?” you called back and you couldn’t help the small smile that came over your face.

“Do you love me?” Chen questioned and you chuckled.

“Why, did you cheat on me, Kim Jongdae?!” you called back and laughed when he stomped his foot.

“Just answer me, woman!”

“Of course I do!”

“Will you love me no matter what?”

“Of course I will!”

“Even if I’m different than others?” you lifted your eyebrows at him.

“What are you trying to accomplish with this, Jongdae?”

“Promise me you won’t run away.”

You didn’t hear him well enough, so you asked him to repeat his question again. Chen stomped his foot once more, so you promised him. With a grin, he then extended his palm to the sky.

“Watch this!” he called out, before you saw clouds gathering around him.

“Chen, I think a storm is brewing…” not that it made you uncomfortable. Ever since you were little, you were fascinated by the lights playing in the sky and the thunder shaking your windows. You loved the raw energy the storm brought.

“I think we should- HOLY CRAP!” the blazing white forked tongue of lightening shot down to Chen, right into his extended palm. You were ready to run over to your wounded (or dead) boyfriend, when you realized he was still standing proud. You ignored the rain around you- it seemed unimportant now that you watched your love handle the thousands of volts in his hands as if it was a snake. When his fingers released the flaming electricity, the lightening returned back to the cloud. Chen lowered his hand and the thunder was finally heard across the meadow.

Your jaw hung low. What did he just do?

“What? How? Why?” you couldn’t form questions in your mind as Chen approached you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You automatically rested your hands on his chest.

“What do you say?” he asked with a calm smile, watching your confused gaze.

“I-…I-…what did just happen?” he laughed at your shocked appearance, pressing you a small peck.

“You love storms, don’t you?”

“Of course I do.”

“And now you can have two things in one.”  He continued, pressing his lips against yours once again.

“Do you still love me?” he asked, his lips still on yours.

“Why wouldn’t I?” you answered, the wet fabric of his shirt.

“Not every girl dreams of dating a lightning user.” You chuckled, nibbling on his lips.

“Not every girl dreams of dating a storm.” And that’s what Kim Jongdae is to you. Raw energy, raw passion that can light up your eyes and make your heart quiver.