49. JONGIN- 17- Taking Hostages.

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Your day was going by surprisingly well.

Your boss gave you the other half of the day off because of a gas leak in the headquarters, and it was so beautiful outside, you just had to take a walk. Also, you found that the dress you loved so much was in sale, and if that itself wasn’t joyous news, you found out you became a size smaller. Everything was going just fine, you decided with a sigh of content, continuing down the sunny street with a small smile on your face.

God might have decided to make it even better, because a stunning man walked your way. He was tall, body all tight and taunt with muscles. His clothing, the tight jeans, white muscle shirt and black leather jacket only emphasized that, his arm muscles bulging from the heavy bag he was carrying over his shoulder. You couldn’t quite see his face, since the mask he was wearing covered the lower half in a skull design, but that surprisingly didn’t look as scary as it looked attractive.

He slowed his quick stride as he approached you, and your heart skipped a beat.

“Good day, miss.” He said with a husky voice, brown eyes sparkling with mischief.

“Good day to you, too.” You replied, stepping from one foot to another.

“The weather is really magnificent, is it not?” he continued with a small glance behind his back. Some kind of commotion started up behind him.

“It really is. Finally, I mean it’s the middle of April. I hope it stays like this from now on.” He looked down at you with a silent stare for a few moments before smiling.

“I hope so, too. Hey, I’m really sorry about this.”

“Sorry about wh-“

It all happened too fast.

“Freeze!” you were grabbed around the shoulders, your back pressed into the attractive stranger’s chest. You attempted to scream out, but it was no good as he clamped a hand over your mouth.

A gun clicked next to your temple.

“Not a step closer, or she gets it.” The man warned the police officer who was leaning in closer as if to dash over to you. The initial shock passed and tears filled your eyes, your whole body paralyzed from fear.

“Alright, K-Kai, just take it easy…” the cop raised his hands next to his head, making sure your captor saw he didn’t have his finger on the trigger.

“This isn’t like you, Kai.”

“It can be.” He replied, and to show he was serious, he pressed the gun tighter to your skin. You tried to wiggle your way out, but he just shook you.

“Don’t. I’ll do it.”

“Alright, Kai. Calm down. You’re the one in control here.” The cop told him and Kai chuckled.

“Damn right I am. Now turn around.”

“What?”

“Turn around.” More tears slipped down your cheeks. You never felt more conflicted. He can’t turn away! He can’t leave you unsupervised with this guy.

But he has to, or else he’ll shoot you.

“Did you hear me?” the gun jumped next to your temple and you screamed, because he pressed the trigger. The only luck you had was that the barrel was empty.

“Jesus Christ, Kai, alright! Alright!” the police officer turned around begrudgingly, twitches in his body indicating he wanted to turn back around.

“Now lie down. Flat on your stomach.” When he didn’t move, the gun clicked, reloading.

“I’m not saying that twice, Chanyeol.”

You heard the sigh all the way there, and when the last hope you had in being saved lied down, eyes covered, your heart clenched with pain.

“Good boy.” Kai cooed.

“Now stay there, and count to 20. Out loud, alright? I want to hear you.”

“I’ll find you, Kai.”

“I’m sure you will. Now count.” As the cop cursed again and started counting as Kai wanted, you began to struggle, because with one powerful heave, you were being half-dragged, half-carried somewhere. Your beautiful dress was left, forgotten, and you tried to break free.

“Please don’t struggle, please.” The tone he used with you was so different, it had you stopping for a while.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry about all of this, there was no other way. Sorry, I promise.” Before you could say anything more, there was ducktape on your mouth and around your wrists. The brown eyes looked so apologizing, it felt out of place.

“I promise I won’t hurt you, I had to use you or else he would’ve gotten me. I’m real sorry about this.” You cursed at him behind the tape, fighting when he deposited you into a car trunk.

“I’m so sorry. I’ll let you go as soon as I can.” He almost groaned inn desperation.

“We’ll be safe soon. Sit tight.”

And with that, the trunk was shut.

Holy crap.

So much for a good day.