"Maybe I deserve to be punished" (YIXING)

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Hello dearies x3 this is just part one of a few short drabbles we thought of doing about adorably innocent Yixing x3 I hope you enjoy this one~

-

 

You knew your boyfriend was innocent. And good. He was somewhat of an angel, and you wondered many times what an angel like him was doing with you.

You loved Yixing. You really did, he was the best thing that happened to you and you enjoyed his presence. Yet sometimes, you felt mischievous and you wanted to ...but there were times when Yixing not quite understood what you were doing.

Just like now.

"Aah, ___, stop ii~t!" Yixing's adorable squeal just made you laugh and want to more, so you did just that. Your arms squeezed tighter around his body, and you renewed your efforts to blow on his neck. His shriek had you laughing maniacally as you held on to him tightly and blew some more.

"Don't, don't, *don't*!" 

"But you're so cute when you squirm, baobei~" you cooed, and Yixing rolled the two of you off the couch in a desperate attempt to hide his neck from you.

"There's no escape, darling!"

"Why are you like this~?!"

You chuckled, straddling his lap.

"Maybe because I'm a bad girl." You said, and Yixing's eyebrows rose.

"Oh?" His voice lowered and your stomach tingled with excitement. Maybe. Maybe your boyfriend caught on?

You nodded, squirming on his lap just for effect.

"Yes. Maybe I'm a bad girl and...And I need to get punished for it." Yixing's eyebrows rose and his hands rested on your hips to balance you over him.

"Do you really think so?" He asked you, his eyes unreadable. You were unsure what will happen after this, but you nodded none the less. Maybe Yixing will take the rough road after all, and you might deserve a few spanks? 

"Oh no, dear!" Your boyfriend gushed, pushing you down to him. He embraced you tightly, holding you to his chest.

"You never deserve to get punished. Baobei, you are an angel, why would I need to punish you?" You chuckled nervously.

"Even if I blow on your neck?" 

"Even then. I love you dear, never say you are bad."

"Yixing, I was kidding..." you patted his shoulder, looking at him with a soft smile.

This good man of yours, you thought as you saw the look of understanding bloom in his eyes.

"Oo~h...never mind. Even so, never forget you're my angel, and I would never punish you in any way..."

…but sometimes, you wished you did.