23. XIUMIN- Studying.

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Alright well, today I came home with 82 pages of history crap and I you not, it's only about four or five topics that will be on my graduation tests. So...I made a thing.

I hope you will like the thing.

-

“School .” you decided with a pout, your arms tightening around him. Laughter rumbled through Minseok’s chest and he ran one of his hands through your hair. It was shocking how even that seemingly normal action made the tension in your head loosen.

“I know it does.” he hummed in agreement.

“I mean…I’m supposed to learn 47 different topics. Do you know how many pages one topic has, oppa?!” you lifted your head from the place on his chest, looking at him. Minseok had that adorable look of interest, curiosity mixed in with a little amusement all together.

“I don’t. How much?”

“TWENTY! Freaking twenty!” you exclaimed, throwing your hands in the air. You caught the laughter that he tried to stifle, but you ignored it.

“And she usually sends us two different sets of notes, and do you know what does that mean?” you started to get seriously riled up as you sat up on the bed, away from the haven in Minseok’s arms. He looked at you in silence, the smile on his face threatening to widen.

“It means we have two freaking sets of dates.” the laughter bubbled from him when he saw your left eye twitch in annoyance.

“Two different freaking sets of dates SINCE WE EVOLVED FROM APES. WHAT THE HELL?! DID SHE PUT THEM THERE SO I CAN CHOOSE?! A DATE THAT LOOKS MORE ATTRACTIVE TO ME?!” your rant continued and gained in intensity, but so did Minseok’s laughter, who desperately tried to cover his chuckles behind his hands.

“Also! We have 47 freaking topics and each one has 20 pages. Do you know ho- hold on.” you cut yourself off, reaching for your cellphone and angrily punching in the digits. The result made you even madder.

“940! NINE-HUNDRED AND FORTY pages from ONE FREAKING SUBJECT. Who makes these things up, Jesus Christ?! AND WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!” your rant was ended with a screech as you slammed your phone on the bed with a pout, watching your boyfriend roll on the mattress in laughter.

“Oh, babe…” he tried to wheeze between laughs, and just seeing Minseok positively lose it forced you to smile a bit.

“What?” you asked him, still watching him wearily from your spot on the corner of the bed. When he still didn’t answer, you whined, punching the pillow.

“Tell me~, dammit!” with another Laugh, Minseok wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you back down on the bed, over his chest.

“You’re so cute when you’re angry.” he told you with a grin when you finally settled over him with a huff. There was still evident anger on your face, but you couldn’t hide the blush that settled over your cheeks.

“Shut up…” you muttered under your breath, hiding your face in the crook of his neck.

“But you are~, but you are~” he sang in your ear, holding you down as you tried to escape from his teasing voice.

“No~, oppa~! Stop! I...I’m tired.” you resigned, falling back into his arms, dead-weight against his body with a deep sigh.

“Too much studying?” he asked, voice softer. You only nodded.

“It’s okay. You deserve a nap, jagi.”

“I should be studying right now…” you grumbled, yet your body was quickly slipping into resting mode.

“Sure you should. But I’m forbidding it. Obligatory nap with oppa starts now.”

“…Okay.”