STUDY DRABBLE COLLECTION- 1.12- Minseok

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Hello darlings! :3 My high school is finally over and I have three months worth of vacation!!! :3

But before that happened, I had four crazy oral exams (History, Spanish, Slovak and English) and I had a crazy week to study for it...and this was kinda born from it x3

I hope you will enjoy these tiny study drabbles and for those who still have to study, I hope they'll be a nice break x3

-

It must’ve been well past midnight when Minseok finished his training. It took him an hour to get changed, wash up and cool down before heading back home. His tired mind was filled with many things- the dance routine he just practiced, his schedule for the next day, and then you.

He smiled as he thought of you, looking out of his window. You were in the middle of studying for a big exam, filled with historical facts about Europe since the stone ages. Minseok thought you were dealing with it pretty well, but he could also see the beginning of your struggle- the slow loss of appetite and interest in things you liked. He was sure he would find you studying when he’d come home.

Even so, Minseok opened the door carefully and shut it behind him gently, quietly. The light was still on in the living room, but he couldn’t hear any movement carrying from there.

He took off his shoes and coat and went into the room, seeing a sight that made him smile fondly.

You were currently surrounded by books and various papers which had highlighted many parts on them. Your head was lolled to the side and you snored a little, your breath making the paper rise and fall gently.

Minseok shook his head, putting his bag in place before reaching for you- you were already in your pajamas, for which he was thankful. You were startled at his first touch and your reaction was almost instant.

“No! The Huns!” you shook your head drowsily, your voice slurred.

“It’s okay, babe…”

“No, they’ll climb over the wall, and…they’ll…”

“Don’t worry, the wall is tall enough…” Minseok reassured you and to his shook, you were content with his answer, settling back into his arms. He stifled his laughter as best as he could, carrying you to the bed.

It took him moments to get into his sleepwear and under the covers, and to his utter delight, you immediately curled into his embrace, which he returned gladly.

“Sleep well, babe…” he murmured into your hair affectionately, kissing the crown of your head.

“You worked hard.”