52. SEHUN- 6. Texting your ex

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Enjoy little jealous Sehunie x3

-

Saying that Sehun was pissed would be an understatement.

He was vivid. His vision was red when he saw the message displayed on your phone. A growl was threatening to rip from his throat when he recognized the sender’s name.

You were so beautiful today…it made me remember what I don’t have anymore…

That motherer. That absolute ing loser. Sehun’s hand was twitching to the phone, and he had to gather all his self-control not to grab your cell and send that idiot back to his delusion planet, back where he belonged.

You and your ex broke up several months ago. It wasn’t a clean split, and Sehun had his hands full with mending your broken heart when you went through a very public and very humiliating breakup. The idiot cheated on you and then when you told him you knew, he made a scene about how he knew you were banging Sehun (even though you weren’t), and ended it with a ringing slap to your face.

Sehun was usually good at controlling his anger, but when that happened, and you ended up at his doorstep, the red mark on your cheek and tears spilling from your eyes, the only thing stopping him from going on a manhunt that night was your breakdown.

You genuinely liked that man, for some reason unknown. And it took a long while for you to get over him, and to move on to someone you were supposed to be with all along. And now, after you were successfully over him, he decides to show up?

Your phone vibrated again, and Sehun couldn’t help his curious nature but to look at it again.

I know I have made a great mistake…do you find it in you to forgive me?

“That er.” Sehun couldn’t hold in his snarl and he was halfway in punching in your passcode (which you generously revealed to him when you were too drunk to unlock your phone yourself) when he stopped himself. Sehun trusted you. He had no doubt in the level of your faithfulness, and just as he would never cheat on you, he knew he could have the same trust in you as well.

No. This wasn’t about him not trusting you. This was about him telling that er off. Letting him know how much he ed up, and how you were much happier with Sehun than you ever were with that cheating . But he couldn’t write that.

This wasn’t his phone. And it wasn’t his conflict, either. Sehun would step in only if you wanted him to, and if that time comes, he was pretty sure he would mess up his face just the way he should have all those months back.

The front door closing indicated you were back- feeling particularly lazy, you two decided just to have a movie date and not go anywhere. The weather wasn’t that good either, so you didn’t feel any guilt in running down to the nearby store and buying loads of junk food for you to devour. With haste, Sehun flipped your phone case down and sat on the couch, ruffling his hair in an attempt to cool himself down. But it didn’t really work, his fingers still twitched, imagining how they would curl nicely around his throat. You appeared in the living room, two plastic bags in hand, which you held up victoriously.

“I’m here! I bought chocolate! I bought pocky! I bought-“

“Drop them and come here.” He interrupted your monologue, his voice husky. His tone, the smoldering look in his eyes and the way he was sprawled on your couch, legs spread almost provocatively had the pit of your stomach falling.

Damn, you had a hot boyfriend, and with him looking like that, you couldn’t help yourself but to obey, the bags of goods forgotten on the floor as you shyly approached him. Sehun reached out for you and when you put your hand in his, you shrieked slightly when he pulled you in, settling you over his lap.

Sehun’s fingers found a much nicer purchase- they dug into your hips before sliding over to grab your , squeezing, happy when he heard you let out a moan.

“What is this?” you whispered against his open mouth, hands settling on his shoulders for support. Even after two months, Sehun had this effect on you, and you didn’t know if it was good or bad.

You felt him grin against you, stealing your breath away with a kiss. A mewl escaped your throat before you could stop it and your hips moved instinctively against his. Sehun responded with a small groan of his own, the hand on your guiding you back to his hardening length.

“What do you mean?” he asked when you two parted, cupping your cheek.

“Can’t I ravish my lover when she looks so perfect?” You lifted your eyebrow at him before taking a glance down on your clothing- the too-large Jägermeister shirt and a pair of home-leggings that you should probably throw away anytime soon.

“Are you sure you’re talking about me?” you asked him and Sehun chuckled, the hand on your cheek bringing you closer.

“It doesn’t matter what you’re wearing…” he whispered against your lips, on your lower lip gently. He grinned when he was able to pull another squeal from you when he pushed you on the couch, splaying your legs over his.

“Especially since you won’t be wearing anything in a few moments.” His husky promise was accompanied by his large hands sliding up your body, grabbing at the shirt and guiding it over your head.

“Sehun…” any attempt to make it sound like you wanted to watch movies and pig out was completely unsuccessful, as the breathy whisper of his name almost sounded like a plea.

“Hush.” He told you, pulling his own shirt over his head, before settling against you, the feeling of your skin on his being perfect.

“Let me treat my girlfriend like a queen she is.”

-

Sehun woke up in the middle of the night, slumber ripped away from him by his dreams. It took his a while to gather his surroundings and when you mewled next to him, he couldn’t help but to press a kiss to your forehead. He grinned at the sight when you nuzzled closer to him, small hands grabbing at him to hold on. Sehun’s smile froze when he saw your phone on the nightstand. It wasn’t there when you two moved to the bedroom, as neither of you had a different thought in mind than to ravage each other, so you must’ve grabbed it when Sehun was sleeping. Unable to help himself, he picked it up. The messages were no longer there. You read them.

Sehun frowned, unlocking your phone. And what he saw after almost had him shaking you awake and showering you with kisses. He put the phone back where he found it, your two-worded reply still on his mind as he pulled you closer, kissing the side of your face.

After you told your ex to off, he never bothered you again.