Image

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

I got so surprise when there is a news suddenly broke out about me and Krystal. There were pictures of us together shown in it. We got a bad feedbacks because of it and the moral of our comapany were affected. I know that Donghun was behind in all of it. That bastard isn't thinking that he is destroying Krystal's image too. Since then, I haven't seen Krystal anymore. I never heard any word from her too. My sister help me clear the issue and my Dad wasn't happy about it. He flew back to Korea with my Mom.

 

"What are you doing, Amber?!"he asked me with a stern voice while we talk in his office in our house.

 

"We just hang out as friends that time, Dad. There is nothing going on between us."I explained to him.

 

"That girl will only bring trouble to you and our company, you should stay away from her." he told me. I gritted my teeth when he said that to me and clenched my fist but I just restrained myself from exploding.

 

"Honey, your daughter isn't doing anything wrong."My Mom defended me.

 

"Yeah Dad, we already had clear the issue."My sister followed.

 

"Tsk! Yeah, but the other people doesn't think that!"he answered my Mom. "Always remember,Amber. The image of a CEO always reflect to his or her company."he said to me.

 

"I will bear that in mind, Sir."I answered to him before I left his office.

 

I already made up my mind, I will not ever see him as my Dad but instead, as my boss. I think it is much better.

 

JACKIE's POV

 

When Amber address my Dad as Sir, we all got silent as well as surprise. Especially my father. I think my sister got sick and tired of him. I looked at my Dad and I notice that he is somewhat hurt of how Amber had called him. Maybe he doesn't realize that he is going way off board already.

 

"Now your daughter hate you."Mom said to him.

 

"Then let her hate me."Dad replied, trying to act that he is not affected at all.

 

"You know that she really do love Krystal Jung,Dad. You shouldn't tell Amber to stay away from her."I scolded him.

 

"I am just protecting your sister,Jackie."Dad answered me, being heard headed and stubborn.

 

"Because of it, you made her hate you."I answered and blew a sigh. "Don't expect her to treat you as her Dad anymore."I added before I walk out from his office.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I got so upset and mad about my Dad that I decided to take a drive. I decided to go into Yuri's place after I had cool off my head. I pulled over in front of their her's and Sica's house. Yuri looked surprise whe she saw me, well maybe because I didn't call her that I will be coming over their place.

 

"Hey!" I greeted her with a smile.

 

"Hey, what brings you here?"she asked me.

 

"I just want to pay you a visit."I answered to her. "Am I not welcome to enter your house?" I asked her. I notice that she is hesitating to invite me in.

 

"Unnie, I'm going..."

 

My attention was shifted to Krystal who is walking her way into the front door. My eyes widened when I saw her with a bruise on her cheek and some on her arms too. I pushed Yuri aside and walk closer to Krystal.

 

"Did Donghun did this to you?" I asked her in a stern voice.