Living In Hell

She's Into Me

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I decided to take a stroll in the zoo and unexpectedly I met Amber with two kids. I find it funny when the boy thought that I am her girlfriend. She then intruduce the two kids to me. I found out that they are her niece and nephew. They look adorable and cute. Emmy doesn't let Amber to put her down. I think she didn't like me hanging around with them. Zack on the other hand is being friendly to me. He got the same smile of Amber.

 

"Are you sure these two kids are not yours?" I asked Amber as we are walking around the place. The two kids are walking ahead of us while holding their hands.

 

"No, they are really my sisters. Why is it somehow hard for you to believe?"she replied with furrowed brows.

 

"Zack had the same smile like yours."I said to him and scoffed.

 

"I think it runs in the blood."she answered and chuckled.

 

"Uhm, my husband told me that you two met at Jeju."I said to her. Her face darkened and I don't know why.

 

"Yeah, we did."she answered in a stern voice.

 

"Did he do or say something to you?"I asked her curiously.

 

"No, he didn't."she answered shortly. "A-Are you happy with him?"she asked me while looking straight into my eyes. We both stop from walking.

 

"Y-Yes." I lied. I notice sadness in her eyes.

 

"Good to hear that."she answered with a weak smile as she look away, then we both continue from walking.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Knowing that Krystal is happy with Donghun makes it hard for me to tell her about her husband's foolishness. I am sure that she will get hurt if she will know that her husband is fooling around and cheating on her. When the kids got tired, we decided to go to a diner to grab some food. I can feel the people's eyes on us. I think they are thinking that we are one adorable family because they have a smile on their faces.

 

"I think you will become a great parent."Krystal said to me with her sweet smile.

 

"Do you think so?" I answered and chuckled.

 

"Why won't you marry Shushu, Noona?" Zack suggested before he eat his burger. Krystal and I look at each other with an awkward smile.

 

"Your Noona is already married to someone, Zack."I said to him. He furrowed his brows while looking at us.

 

"But she is looking at you the way Mommy look at Daddy."he said to us which made Krystal blush. Emmy is just looking at us with puzzled face.

 

"Just focus on eating your food, kiddo."I said to him and chuckled as I ruffled his hair. "Sorry."I apologize to Krystal.

 

"Shushu, Emmy love you and it's okay to Emmy if you will love her too."Emmy said with a sweet smile while pointing at Krystal. I'm going crazy because of what these kids are saying to us.

 

"Em, your Unn..." Krystal cut me off.

 

"Really Em, is it okay to you if your Shushu will love me?"Krystal said to her with a smile on her face. I look at Krystal and she signaled me to just go along with what the kids where saying. Emmy nodded her head and smile sweetly.

 

"Shushu, we want to have a baby cousin."Zack said which made me and Krystal laugh.

 

"We will give you one,soon."I answered to him. "Right, Krys?" I added as I looked at Krystal and winked at her.

 

"Y-Yeah."She replied timidly as she lower her head.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I wish that this day wouldn't be over. I really had enjoyed my time hanging with Amber and the kids. It made me forget about the burden and problems that I am carrying as well as my worries. We separated ways after we got out from the diner. I went straight into our house and I find my husband in the living room, drinking some whisky.

 

"Where have you been?"he asked me.

 

"I decided to visit the zoo."I answered to him.

 

"With whom?"he asked me.

 

"Just me."I replied.

 

Donghun then throw the glass on the floor and the pieces scattered on the floor. I got startled of what he did. He then walked close to me, looking at me furiously and grab me on my shoulder.

 

"Don't fool me,Krystal!"he said to me with a stern voice and it makes me feel scared.

 

"W-What are you talking about,Donghun?" I asked him.

 

He let me go and get  the envelope which is on the top of the table. He pulled out the content of it and throw it to me.

 

"That is what I meant."he said to me.

 

My eyes widened when I saw a pictures of me and Amber at the diner and zoo with the kids. I can't believe that he hired someone to follow me.

 

"Well, I think I can bring their company down if I give that picture to the media, right?"he said to me with a smirk on his face.

 

"Don't do it, Donghun."I answered him as I console him. I was taken aback when he looked at me with rage and jealousy in his eyes.

 

"Tell me Krystal, do you love that bastard?!" he asked me in a raise voice as he grab me on my arm tightly.

 

"Let me go, Donghun. You are hurting me."I said to him as I tried to pull my arm away from my grip.

 

"Answer me, ! Do you love that bastard?! Are you having an affair with him?!"he shout at me as he hold me tightly in my shoulder.

 

"Yes! I love him! I love Amber Liu, even before, until now!" I answered to him loudly as my tears began to escape from my eyes.

 

"You ing !"he exclaimed in anger then hit me in my face.

 

I look at him intensely as I cup my cheek which I am sure is red right now.

 

"I won't let you neither that bastard be happy, Krystal. Over my dead body."he said to me.

 

Donghun had locked me in our room and force me to lie with him. He hit me when I didn't respond to his kisses. I just cried in silent, feeling helpless in my situation.

 

"Listen up , if you will tell anyone what I had been doing to you, your father will automatically sent to jail. Your are not enough to pay your debts in our family."he said to me before he walk out in our room.

 

I don't know on how long will I can endure the pain that Donghun is inflicting on me. I hope someone will able to save me from this hell.I really wanted to get out of here.

 

"Amber, please save me!"