Weird Feelings

She's Into Me

SUZY's POV

 

My best friend will be so dead to me for hiding her relationship with Krystal. I've seen all, well just what happened inside the club. When I was about to go near them, I heard Amber call Krytstal's as her girlfriend when she stops the girl from slapping Krystal. I was taken aback of what I heard. So the rumored Krystal being her girlfriend is all true. Amber pick me up early this morning going to our school. She greeted me with her dorky smile and open the car door for me. I decided to ignore her, I won't utter any word to her not until she will tell me about her and Krystal.

 

"Suz, are you mad at me?"she asked me when we are on our way into our school.

 

I'm not mad, I'm just upset.

 

"Did I do something that made you mad or upset?"she asked me again.

 

I turn to her and look at her annoyingly. She glance at me, then focus her eyes again on the road.

 

"So there is,huh?"she mumbled.

 

We have a long quiet drive until we arrive in our school. When she parked her car and pull up the hand break, she then turn to see me.

 

"Uhm, can you tell me just on clue on what it is?"she asked me as I was unfastening my seatbelt..

 

"Club." I answered. When I said this word, I ntoice that her eyes widened.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I don't know how but I think my best friend finally found out about me and Krystal. Maybe she saw me at the club or Krystal slipped when she got drunk and starts babbling about us to her friends. I look at Suzy and I confirmed that what I am thinking was true. I blew out a sigh. I think this is it, this is the time for me to spit out to her that Krystal is my girlfriend.

 

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you. I thought she is not serious about being my girlfriend." I said to Suzy with my head hang low.

 

"How long you two have been dating?"she asked me in a stern voice which made me somewhat feel scared. Angry Suzy is really scary.

 

"After Vic's birthday. There is no confession that happened really. She just told me to take responsibility for stealing away from her, here first kiss." I explained to her. Suzy keeps quiet for a moment and it's making me feel anxious. Our eyes met when I lifted my head and look at her.

 

"So, do you love her?"she asked me without looking at me. This is the question that I find it hard to answer right now.

 

"I..I don't know."I answered and blew a short sigh. Suzy looked at me with raised brows.

 

"What do you mean you don't know?"I she asked me with furrowed brows.

 

"I don't know if I love her. I've feel this weird feelings towards her, but I am not sure if it is what other's called 'LOVE'. I mean, it's weird for me to fall in love to her, right?"I said to her.

 

"What about Krystal's feelings, did you ever think about her feelings?"she replied.

 

"I am not sure too about her feelings towards me. We really never say 'I love you' to each other before and until now."I answered.

 

"You should make sure not to fall hard for her, Amber. I don't want you to get hurt at the end."she said to me while looking at me with worried eyes.

 

"Don't worry Suz, I know that when she will meet the guy that will get her interest, she will stop our relationship."I answered to Suzy with a smile.

 

"And are you sure that you are fine with it, if that indeed will happen?"she asked me while raising her left brow.

 

I wasn't able to answer it. I began to think that Krystal is with someone and not with me. When I think of it, I felt my chest tightens and somehow there is pain I felt in my heart. I find this feelings weird.