You Annoyed Me

She's Into Me

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I don’t know what’s going on with Krystal’s head but I got tired of arguing to her. We both agreed that we will keep our relationship between me, her, and Sulli. I don’t know what to do if Suzy will come to find out about this. I hope Krystal will find a guy someday who she will really love. I must bear all of this as of now and act on it. After our morning class, I stuff my book in my bag.

 

“Do you want to eat lunch with us, Amber?” Sulli asked me when I stand up.

 

“Maybe next time, I promise Suzy that I will eat lunch with her now.” I answered to him.

 

I notice that she is pointing Krystal with her lips. I got puzzled and turn to see the girl beside me. She is looking at me intensely. I forgot that I got a girlfriend now and I am obliged to eat with her all the time.

 

“Uhm, let’s eat lunch altogether. I think it is more fun.” I said to them forcing myself to smile.

 

“Much better.”  Sulli answered with a grin.

 

“Here.” Krystal said and pushed her bag against me then walk ahead with me and Sulli.

 

“She is a jealous type of person Amber, so watch your actions.”Sulli said to me.

 

“Is she really serious about this?” I asked her curiously.

 

“Yeah.”he answered.

 

“What are you two still standing there? Hurry up, I am already hungry!”she demanded.

 

SUZY’s POV

 

I got quiet surprise when I saw Krystal and Sulli with Amber in our table when I arrive in the canteen. Krystal is sitting across my best friend while Sulli is beside her. I greet all of them and they did the same and take a seat beside Amber.

 

“Only Vic and Luna are not here. I think we should call them too.” I stated.

 

“They said that they will eat outside the school today.” Sulli answered me.

 

“Oh, that is disappointing.” I replied and pout.

 

“We still have plenty of next times to eat with them so there’s no need for you to feel disappointed.” Amber cheered me with a smile and pinched my nose.

 

“Yeah.” I answered to her and smiled.

 

“Amber, buy me a bottle of water.”Krystal said to her.

 

“You should have bought one together with your food.”she answered to Krystal.

 

“Just get me one, will you?”Krystal replied, sounding annoyed.

 

“You owe me for this.”Amber answered looking annoyed and left our table.

 

I notice a faint smile on Krystal’s face. I kicked Sulli under the table. I asked her what’s up with the two but she just shrugged his shoulders. Amber came back with a bottle of water and Krystal gladly accepted it. Good thing she thanked Amber because Amber doesn’t like ungrateful persons.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

It’s been a week now since I secretly dated Amber. She is doing her part as my girlfriend but I know she is only forcing herself. She treats me well though but I feel annoyed at her every time I see her being sweet with Suzy and let Vic flirts on her.

 

“Can you accompany me to the library? I want to borrow some books.” I said to her.

 

“Okay.” she answered.

 

We walked side by side going into the library. The silence makes me feel awkward. On our way to the library, we encounter her fan girls again. The same group who surrounded her in front on the library last time. I got surprise when she grab my hand and intertwined her fingers to mine. I can see the intense look of those girls to me as we pass by to them. Amber didn’t let go of my hand.

 

“Those girls are really annoying. “Amber mumbled.

 

“Is it really them whom you got annoyed to or it is me?” I asked her.

 

“You sometimes annoyed me, but I can bear with it.”she scoffed.

 

“You always annoyed me too.” I answered to her. She looked at me with a raised brow.

 

“Seriously?”she asked me. I nodded. “In what situation you got annoyed to me?”she asked me curiously.

 

“Figure it out yourself.” I answered to her and let go of her hand and enters the library first.