Sleep?

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

When I saw that the guy who is with Suzy is grabing her hand to stop her from leaving him, I immidiately walk towards them and pushed him away for Suzy. I know this guy will not do any good to my bestfriend. It really pisses me off thinking that Suzy allowed him to kiss her. He looked pissed when I pushed him away from my bestfriend.

 

"Am."Suzy called me in low voice.

 

"Oh, you are still close to this pathetic bestfriend of yours."the jerk mocked me. "Long time no see, bro!?he greeted me with a sarcastic tone of voice and laugh.

 

I want to punch his face but I don't want to go down into his level. I drag Suzy out of the club, good for that jerk that he didn't stop us, if he did, I won't give any pinch of my mercy to him. I let go of her hand we finally arrived outside. When I face her, she is looking down, hanging her head low. I think she feel ashamed to me.

 

"Why did you kissed him?" I asked her with a stern voice. "Haven't I told you to stay away from him and never go near him ever again?" I continued.

 

"I'm sorry."the only words that she uttered.

 

"Jeez,Suz!"I mumbled. I let out a deep sigh to calm myself. "Let's call it a night now. I will get you home."I said to her and she just nod her head.

 

SUZY's POV

 

I didn't expect that I will feel hurt when I see Amber is kissing Krystal. I bumped into my old crush and I decided to kiss him, I wanted to get rid of the pain that I am feeling inside my heart but I doesn't help at all. I only regret it at then end. When I excuse myself to him, he didn't let me to leave. He grab my hand preventing me to leave. I was so surprised when Amber came towards us for my rescue. But the more she show her kindness and care to me, the more I got hurt. I know that she is only doing it because I am her bestfriend, not because that she loves me. This fact really hurt me more.

 

"Am, did you inform Krystal that you are going to take me home?" I asked her. I think she just left with me without informing her girlfriend about it.

 

"No, can you give her a call for me and tell her that I am taking you home."she answered with her eyes still fixed on the road.

 

"Okay."I answered and dialed Krystal's number on my phone.

 

Judging from Krystal's tone of voice, I know that she is upset of her girlfriend's action. After she said okay, she immediately hang-up on me. I hope she got the wrong idea.

 

"Am, after you take me home, go back quickly to the club."I said to her.

 

"Okay."she answered. I think she get the idea because she look kinda worried when I told her that.

 

"Thank you for always being there for me."I said to her as I lean forward to kiss her on her cheek.

 

"No problem."she replied with her dorky smile. I feel relieved when I see her smile, it means that is is not mad at me anymore.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I feel like Amber is giving more importance to Suzy to the point that she had forgotten about me. She just left the club to drive Szuy home and she didn't even bother to tell me about it. I was so upset to the point that I feel mad and angry about it. I decided to go home too. I didn't bother to wait for her to come back. She wouldn't care anyway.

 

"Your early."Unnie said to me when we meet at the living room.

 

"I got bored there."I answered and slumped on the couch as I throw my bag on the center table.

 

"Why your girlfriend didn't walk you home?"she asked me curiously.

 

"Because she is taking another girl into their home."I answered in a flat tone. My sister looked at me with raised brows.

 

"I-Is that jerk cheating on you?!"she replied with a stern voice.

 

"No, that girl is her best friend, her most important best friend." I replied to her and blew a short sigh.

 

"Are you jealous to that best friend of hers?"Unnie teased me. She really change her mood so fast.

 

"No, of course not!"I denied.

 

"Liar."she replied and scoffed.

 

After I took a quick shower, Unnie called me to come downstairs again. I got annoyed by it. I am really tired and I wanted to rest now. When I got downstairs, I got so surprise to see Amber, well she looks kinda scared. i think Unnie said something to her that make her feel scared before I got down. My sister then left us alone.

 

"Why did you come here?" I asked her coldly.

 

"Why you didn't wait for me in the club?"she replied to me.

 

"I can do whatever I want too Amber, without informing you."I answered to her as I rolled my eyes. 

 

"So you really got mad about it, huh?"she said to me and stand up as she sit beside me. "I'm sorry if I left without saying a word to you."she apologized and embrace me. Then, she plant a peck on my lips.

 

"If you do it again, I will break your spine."I threatened her.

 

"I wouldn't dare to do it again if you do that to me."she answered and scoffed. "You smell so sweet, can I sleep with you tonight?"she continued.

 

I looked at her with widened eyes. I got surprise of what she just said. I think alcohol makes her hormones go wild.

 

"ert Krystal, I don't mean that sleep you are thinking about, I mean sleep,like rest."she said and laugh. I smack her head hard. I feel embarrassed.

 

"Stupid!"I said to her as I stand up and turn my back at her. She didn't stop laughing and my face is really warm now. A pair of hands then wrap around my waist and Amber is now hugging me from behind.

 

"You know, we can also do that sleep in your mind before we proceed to the sleep that I meant."she whispereed in my ear with a seductive tone of voice. This Llama is tonight!