Stupid and Dense

She's Into Me

KRYSTAL's POV

 

This stupid Lhama really never fails, never fails to annoyed me and to make me mad at her. I never thought that she will say that to me. I thought she really consider and see me as her girlfrined but I think I'm wrong. She is so stupid and that stupidity doesn't make her notice and realize my feelings towards her. I release my anger by hitting her on her shoulder.

 

"Hey! That hurts."she whimpered as she take a few steps back away from me. "What's that for?"she continued.

 

"For being so stupid."I said to her as I smack her on her head.

 

"Stop hitting me, will you?!"she said sounding annoyed while she rubs her head.

 

"I am not done yet!"I answered to her with a glare.

 

"I won't let you hit me again! You can just hit anyone just because you find  her or him stupid!"she said to me with higher tone of voice. 

 

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal is continuously hitting me. She is really hurting me. I think she loose some screw in her head today. I want to escape from her but she won't let me. She keeps on saying to me that I am stupid. I know that I am not that very smart but I am sure that I am not stupid either.

 

"Krys, it really hurts."I said to her with a pitiful face.

 

"You deserve to feel that pain!"she answered to me. This girl is really a daughter of a devil!

 

"Okay, I'm sorry. Whatever I had done to you or say something to you that made you mad, I'm really, really sorry about all of that."I apologized to her sincerely. Hoping that she will listen to me and softens her heart.

 

"I won't forgive you not until you know what is your fault?!"she said in a stern voice and then walk away. At least I'm sure that she won't hit me anymore.

 

I let out a deep sigh. My shoulders are in pain as well as my head. I went back to school to meet Suzy. I give to her the slice of cake that I bought and a cup of tea.

 

SUZY's POV

 

When Amber and I were walking our way into the parking lot, I notice that she keeps on rubbing her head and massaging her shoulders. I cup her forhead with my right hand just to check if her temperature is not higher than normal. She stare at me, looking puzzled of what I did. I feel conscious when I met her eyes so I pulled my hand back.

 

"I thought you have a headache so I check your temperature." I said to her.

 

"Oh,"she uttered. "No, I don't have fever, but I do have headache, Krystal gave me this headache."she added.

 

"What did she do to you?"I asked curiously.

 

"She kept on hiting my head and shoulder earlier ."she answered while looking annoyed.

 

"I think you did something that she didn't like." I replied.

 

"I don't remember that I did that something. Well she said to me that she find me stupid that is why she had done it to me."she stated. "Anyway, let's not just talk about her."she continued as she open her car door for me.

 

"Okay, if that's what you want." I answered.

 

"Anyway, I met Kai in the cafe with her."she start up again.

 

"And?"

 

"Well, he said to me that you didn't change because I told him that you still get angry at me if I made you wait."she replied and chuckled. "He even told me that we will look good together."she continued.

 

"How did you respond to him?" I asked curiously.

 

"I told him that they too looked good together."she answered with a smirk.

 

I think I can understand now why Krystal hit her.I just face-palmed myself when I realize the stupidity and denseness of my best friend.

 

"You are really stupid, Am."

 

When I said this to her, she stare at me blankly. I think she is completely clueless about Krystal's feelings about her. I didn't expect that Krystal really loves her.

 

"Why did you say that to the guy with your girlfriend?" I asked her.

 

 

 

: