Break Up

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

Here I am now, got completely stunned in my seat because of what Krystal had said. I just look at her with my eyes wide opened. She is just hanging her head low. I don't understand why she wanted to break up with me.

 

"Don't joke like that, Krys. It is not funny."I said to her as I force a laugh.

 

"I-I am not joking,Amber."she replied to me in a serious tone of voice as she looked at me in the eyes. My laugh had been wipe off from my face.

 

"W-Why you wanted to  break up with me? Is it because of what my parents tried to do with me and Suzy?"I said to her as I avoided her eyes.

 

"No, it's not about that."she answered to me.

 

"Then, what?"I asked her as I look at her in the eyes.

 

"I d-don't love you...anymore."she said to me as she look away.

 

"Liar."I replied to her. Even though the truth is those words send a severe pain in my heart. "Look me in the eyes and tell those words to me."I said to her. I was really hoping and praying that she will not do it I just get disappointed and more hurt at the end.

 

"I don't love you anymore, Amber Liu!"she said to me straight in the eyes. I leaned back on my seat, because I feel like my strength left my body. "Honestly, I am just really experimenting if I am into like you. If I am really will fall in love to someone like you. I am not planning to get serious, but you did. I can't bear the guilt that I am feeling anymore so, that is why I had decided to end this silly relationship of ours."she continued acting and behaving like a .

 

I put my hands on my lap and clench my fist. I keep saying to myself that she didn't mean what she said so that I won't explode in anger. The waiter came and serve our food. Krystal had thanked him as I just keep my head hang low. I really feel pathetic right now.

 

"Sorry, I can't stay any longer here right now. I got somewhere else to go."she said and she left, leaving a money on the table.

 

When she left, my tears began to escape from my eyes. I didn't got hurt when my Dad kicked me out from our house because I know that I will be fine. But when Krystal had broke up with me and said those words to me, make me feel like I got stab in my heart repeatedly to the point that I feel like I got tormented inside. I decided not to come in our class afternoon class, I really don't feel well and I don't think I'm ready to see this time.

 

SUZY's POV

 

I heard from Sulli that Amber didn't attend her class this afternoon. I got worried when I heard it because Amber isn't the type of person who skip classes. I tried to call her but she isn't answering her phone. The next day too, Amber didn't came to school again. Then, I got shock when I heard the news of her and Krystal's break up.

 

"Krystal, is it true that you and Amber broke up?"I confronted Krystal when we bumped in the hallway.

 

"Yeah."she replied with a faint smile.

 

"Why, what happened?" I asked frantically.

 

"I got tired of her. I am not really planning to get serious with her in the first place."she answered to me which makes my eyes widened. "You have feelings for her, right? So know that she is free, you can be with her,"she continued.

 

Hearing what she had said makes me feel furious. The next thing I knew is that I lifted my hand and hit her on her cheek. A loud sound of slap was heard and it attracts the other students around us. When I realize what I did, I pulled back my hand, but I  didn't regret it.

 

"Amber chose you but you just dump her. She had truly love you but you just played on her feelings and made her believed that you love her too. Because of that, I won't never, ever forgive you for hurting my best friend. Don't ever come close to her again."I said to her in a stern voice before I walked away.

 

I don't care if I ruined my friendship with Krystal. I definetely won't forgive her of what she did to Amber. I won't let her come again to my best friend and help my best friend to forget her and get over with her.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Yuri-unnie was the one who informed me about Amber's possible marriage to Suzy. I feel happy when she chose me. But when my parents had came home, another problem occur. I force myself to break up with Amber. Saying those lies to Amber brings pain in my heart. I know that I had hurt her so much but my parents beg for me to do one thing for them. My Unnie had turned her back at them and it is only me that they got and I can't say no to them. They both asked me to marry one of my Dad's business partner's son because our company is in great debt at them. They will sent my father to jail if we can't pay the large amount of money, so to save my Dad, I agreed to it. I've been crying every night from the day my parents told it to me, even after I broke up with Amber. I really love her so much but I love my family too. Since our break up, Amber didn't come to our school anymore. Suzy isn't talking to me and she keeps on avoiding me. She really got mad about what I did to her best friend.

 

"Amber did not really come to our class again."Suzy mumbled as she looked at the empty chair beside mine.

 

"I think she didn't want to see me anymore."I answered and force a smile.

 

"It's been a month Krys. If she doesn't want to see you, she can always sit at the front or any place in the room."Sulli answered to me.

 

"Yeah, right."I answered.

 

I decided to pay a visit to my sister. She got kicked out in our house when our parents found out that she is dating a Liu and when she didn't grant my Dad's request. I meet Yuri-unnie in her apartment too and I got happy about it because I can ask to her about Amber.

 

"Unnie, Amber isn't attending in our school anymore, how is she right now?"I asked her. She look at me with riase brows.

 

"Did Suzy didn't tell you?"Yuri-unnie asked me.

 

"Tell me what?"I asked.

 

"Amber went to America to study there two weeks ago. I asked Suzy to inform you about it."she said to me. Hearing this made my eyes widened.

 

"Seobang, that girl hates my sister."Unnie said to her.

 

"When will she come back?"I asked Yuri-unnie.

 

"I don't know, Krys. She will going to take over their company. She already agreed to Uncle about it, except the marriage thing. Maybe three to four years she will come back here."