Freedom

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal's father is really scary. I can see that he is really mad that her daughter came into his enemy's company. My Dad walk out from his desk and face the furious Mr. Jung. I think the mortal enemy had finally come face to face.

 

"Calm down,Juno."My Dad said to him.

 

"If you are thinking that I will allow my daughter to ask you for your help, will you are wrong,Liu!"Mr. Jung replied with a stern voice.

 

"Dad, don't be like that to Mr. Liu."Krystal scolded him. I just look at them. There is no room for me to interfere.

 

"Krystal, you are coming home with me."Mr. Jung said as she grab Krystal's hand. He just stop when he notice the brusies on her daughters arm and face. "W-Who did this to you?"he asked with widened eyes.

 

"Your daughter had been physically abused by your son-in-law."My Dad answered as he turned to look at them.

 

"I-Is it true Soojung? Donghun had been beating you?" Mr. Jung asked her in disbelief.

 

"Y-Yes Dad. I want to end up my suffering in his hand that is why I came here to ask Mr. Liu if I could borrow the same amount of money that we owe from the Lee and set us both free from them."Krystal said to him. I can see that her father was saddened of what he heard. "But you came late."she continued in a weak voice.

 

"Dad, Mr. Jung had come here even if he is late, at least consider it." I said to my Dad.

 

"Do you want me to help you,Jung?" Dad asked Mr. Jung with a smirk on his face. I think Dad is pissing him off.

 

Mr. Jung gritted his teeth but at the end blew a deep sigh maybe to calm himself.

 

"Please, help us Liu."Mr. Jung said in a low voice.

 

"Amber, you and Krystal go out, I have important matter to discuss with Jung."Dad said to me which got me puzzled.

 

"You will going to help them, right?" I asked him.

 

"Yeah, yeah."he answered as he push me and Krystal out of his office.

 

"Your Dad is really weird."Krystal said and giggled.

 

"Yeah and your's is scary."I replied and she hit me on my head.

 

"I hope everything goes well,Am."she said to me in a worried tone of voice.

 

"Don't worry, I will be here for you,  no matter what happen, I will not going to leave you, I promise."I said to her and she plant a quick peck on my lips.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

My siser and Yuri-unnie accompanied me to the police station to report about what Donghun did to me. I file a divorce papers too. Amber's father did help us in paying our family debt to the Lee. I am really thankful about it and to what Amber had done to me. Donghun was force to sign our divorce papers because he will be imprisoned if he won't agree to it. Now, we are finally free from the Lee. Donghun didn't dare to bother us because he got a restraining order. He should keep his distance 10 meters away from me. I can freely do everything that I want now, I can be with Amber anywhere and everywhere. I change my last name back to Jung, I don't really like the last name Lee. Mr. Liu and my father are in good terms right now. Although they sometimes argue in some simple things. They are a grown up man who behave like a kid, this si what Jackie-unnie always say to them.

 

"Soojung, you are aware that we are in debt now to the Liu's , right?" Dad said to me while we are eating our dinner.

 

"Yeah, and I will work hard so that we can repay it Dad."I said to him with a smile.

 

"There is no need for you to do that, honey."My Mom said which made my brows furrowed.

 

"What do you mean,Mom?"I asked her.

 

"I and your Mom had agreed to marry you to our childhood friend's son. Don't worry honey, I know that their son is not like Donghun."Dad said which made me drop my chopsticks and my eyes wide opened.

 

I can't believe that my Dad had arrange me into marriage to another guy again. Did he not get the hint that I am in love to Amber. I mean Amber and I are so obvious that we are in love with each other for him not to see that. 

 

"His family will come here in our house tomorrow. I hope you will grant me this, honey. If you don't like their son, I won't force you."Dad said to me which somehow made me feel relieved.

 

"R-Really?" I asked him.

 

"Yeah."he answered with reassuring smile.

 

"I will inform you this time,Dad. I will only marry,Amber Liu."I said to him with a smirk.