Bumped Into Each Other

She's Into Me

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I kept on thinking in what situation I made Krystal feel annoyed at me. I didn’t remember anything that I do something which displeases her. Suzy then notice that I am always with Krystal lately. I wanted to tell her the truth but I got reluctant to tell it to her. I know that she will get upset and disappointed if I tell her that I am secretly dating Krystal even without having feelings towards the person.

 

“Amber, I’m happy that you finally make friends with Krystal.”she said to me happily when I visit in their house.

 

“I’m glad to hear that.” I answered to her with a smile.

 

“I still hear rumors that she is your girlfriend.”she said.

 

“All the students think that the girl that is close to me is my girlfriend.” I answered to her and chuckled.

 

“Are you okay with it?”she asked me with raise borws.

 

“Yeah, I don’t mind it though. In fact, I am thankful about it because no more girls bothered me anymore.”I answered to her with a grin.

 

“If it happens that you fall in love with a girl, I’m fine with it Amber, as long as your happy, I am happy too.” she said to me which made me feel happy as well as guilty.

 

“Thank you, Suzy.” I said to her and hug her tightly.

 

SUZY’s POV

 

I think there is something going on between Amber and Krystal. I feel that Amber is hiding something from me. I think Krystal have something to do with it. I won’t force and demand to my best friend to tell me about it. I will just wait for her to tell it to me on her own will.

 

“Suzy, let’s eat outside. It’s been a while since the last time we go out together.”She said to me.

 

“Okay. But you should treat me.” I answered to her.

 

“Okay, I will treat you whatever you want.” she replied and grinned.

 

We headed to the nearby restaurant. I ordered all the foods that I liked to eat. After eating our lunch, we decided to take a stroll on the streets. I link my arms to her arms. I feel comfortable walking with her with our arms link.

 

“Amber, if you will have a boyfriend or girlfriend someday, will you still hang out with me?” I asked her.

 

“Of course. Why shouldn’t I?”she answered and chuckled.

 

“Because if you will have one, you will get busy with them.” I replied.

 

“Nah, I will still give time to you. How about you? Will you still hang with me if you will finally have a boyfriend?” she asked me.

 

“Yeah. I always have fun hanging out with you.” I answered to her with a smile and she smiled back.

 

We enjoyed our stroll. Unexpectedly, we bumped into Krystal and Sulli. I notice that Krystal looked upset and is looking at Amber intensely. I can feel the tension between them. I greeted Krystal and Sulli to lighten up the atmosphere.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I got upset when I saw Amber with Suzy. They are walking with their arms linked to each other. Even from a distance, I see that they are having a good time together. I know that Suzy is her best friend but she should not be so sweet to her. I am fully aware of Suzy’s feelings for her.

 

“Where are you going?” Suzy asked us.

 

“We just like to grab some food at the restaurant.” I answered to her. “How about you two?” I asked them looking at Amber.

 

“We are just taking a stroll.”she replied.

 

“Did you already eat your lunch? If not, you can come with us.”Sulli said to them.

 

“We already had been there.”Suzy answered with a smile. I looked at Amber and glared at her.

 

“Let’s go, Sulli.” I said to Sulli and left.

 

I walk ahead of Sulli without saying goodbye to them. Sulli chase after me after she said her goodbye to Amber and Suzy. I’m really in the bad mood right now because of that stupid Amber.