How Do You See Me?

She's Into Me

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I notice that Krystal is ignoring me. I greeted her this morning but she just glared at me and didn’t talk to me. Not even a single word she uttered to me at all. I ask Sulli if Krystal is angry at me but she just shrugged her shoulders. I didn’t remember that I did something that made her angry at me. I went to the nearby café to buy her a slice of mango cake.

 

“Here.” I said to her as I lay the cake on top of her desk. She lifted her head and look at me. “I’m sorry if I made you feel bad or upset.” I apologize.

 

“If you don’t have any idea what made me upset, don’t say you’re sorry to me.”she said sarcastically.

 

“Why won’t you tell me so that I will know it?” I replied to her with raise brows. She just rolled her eyes at me.

 

My attention was turned to my cell phone when it beeps. When I check who is calling, a smile was drawn to my face when I see it is Suzy. I excuse myself to Krystal and answer Suzy’s call. She asked me if I can accompany her in the library and I said yes to her. I walk to my desk to get my bag. I notice that Krystal looked angrier. She didn’t touch the cake that I gave her.

 

“Where are you going?”she suddenly asked me.

 

“I’m going to the library.”I answered to her.

 

“With whom?”she continued.

 

“With Suzy.” I answered. I notice that she press her lips and look at me furliously.

 

“Say to her that you can’t go there right now.”she said to me which made me confuse.

 

“Why?”I asked with furrowed brows.

 

“I want you to accompany me in the cafeteria. I want to eat this cake there.”she answered.

 

“I already said yes to Suzy.”I replied.

 

“Then tell her that you can’t now!”she raised her voice and glared at me.

 

I looked at her with furrowed brows. I really don’t understand her at all. I really don’t want to cancel my meeting with Suzy but I don’t want Krystal to get angry at me forever so I choose to cancel my meeting with Suzy. Krystal looks a little bit happy that I choose to be with her and it made me somewhat feel relieve.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I thought Amber wouldn’t choose me over Suzy but I feel happy when she chose to be with me. We headed to the cafeteria. There are only few students when we arrive, maybe because it is already passed lunch break.

 

“Aren’t you going to share to me your cake?”Amber asked me.

 

“If I share some of this to you, it will not be enough for me.”I answered.

 

“I should have bought the whole cake.” she scoffed.

 

“Yeah, you should have.” I answered with a smirk and she smiled back at me.

 

“Amber, Krystal!”

 

We heard Vic’s voice called us. She is with Luna and they both joined us in our table. Vic sits down next to Amber and Luna next to me. I feel annoyed when I saw that Vic hugged Amber and the stupid Amber just let her. She really didn’t care how I feel at all and it made me feel hurt and sad. After I ate my cake, I said my goodbye to them. I don’t ask Amber to go with me, it’s up to her if she want to go with me or not and I don’t care about it at all. I got surprise when she go after me and walk beside me.

 

“I think I know now what made you feel annoy at me.”She said with a cheeky smile.

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” I answered her. I feel my heart race when I heard it. I speed up my pace so that she will not see that I blushed.

 

“Krystal, you should not get jealous on our friends. To be honest, I only see them as really friends.” she continued to me which made me halt from walking.

 

“And how do you see me?” I asked her without turning to her.

 

She didn’t answer me immediately, I think she is thinking for her answer. It made me feel disappointed because I think, she still didn’t really consider me as her girlfriend. I got surprise when I suddenly feel her hand holds mine.

 

“I’m not yet sure right now on how I see you but this is one thing I’m sure of. I don’t want you to feel upset or sad neither get hurt.”she answered.