Sweet Ending

She's Into Me

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Unnie came home with Yuri-unnie. My Mom told me that I should look beautiful in front of our coming guest so I just follow what she said. I am not really excited about meeting their childhood friend's son. I texted Amber and told her to meet me after lunch. I am planning to get this over as soon as possible. I wanted to spend my time today with her.

 

"Krys, everyone are already waiting for you to come down."my Unnie said when she entered my room.

 

"Just another minute."I answered to her as I finish combing my hair.

 

"I bet that guy will drool when he see you."she said to me.

 

"Just let him drool, I am only making myself beautiful for my Amber."I answered to her.

 

"You are really in love with that dork, don't you?"she said to me and scoffed.

 

"Yeah, who wouldn't fall in love to someone like her? She is perfect inside out."I said to her as I turn to face her and got up from the chair.

 

"My Yuri is more hotter than her. She is perfect inside out too and definitely don't look stupid."Sica-unnie replied with a smirk on her face.

 

"Yeah right. Your girlfriend is always the best for you." I said to her and scoffed.

 

"Because that is the fact."she remarked. I just laugh at her.

 

I went downstairs with my Unnie. When we reach in the living room, I got stunned when I saw Amber and her parents with my parents and Yuri-Unnie. Amber's eyes was glued on me and my Unnie was right, my future groom to be who turn's out Amber did drool when she saw me. 

 

"Let's go down to business."Mr. Liu said and Mrs. Liu elbowed him. "I mean, let's discuss about our children's marriage."he rephrased.

 

I sat down on the chair opposit to Amber and Yuri-unnie with my sister Sica sitting beside me. Our parents our sitting on our long couch. I smiled at Amber and she smiled back at me. Our family planned our wedding. Amber and I had let them because we don't really disagree about it. Everything happen so fast, and today, I am now Mrs. Krystal Liu, much better than Krystal Lee right?

 

AMBER's POV

 

It's hard to believe but I really got married to Krystal. Even though we don't have a child, we are still happy. Maybe as long as we have each other, we are more than happy enough. Only Emmy and Zack were pressuring us to give them a baby cousin.

 

"Am, do you want us to have a baby?"Krystal asked me one night when we are lying on our bed.

 

"Do you?" I throw back the question at her.

 

"Well honestly, I want to see your baby. I want to take care of him or her and be her mother."she said to me.

 

"So, what do you want me to do? Sleep with a guy?" I said to her jokingly.

 

"Stupid, you can get pregnant by artificial means."she said to me and chuckled.

 

"I don't know Krys, it will be weird,don't you think?" I said to her.

 

"Can you do it for me, please?"she said to me with puppy eyes.

 

"Let's hire a sorrogate mother to carry our future baby."I said to her.

 

"Well, if you don't want to get pregnant, I can conceive our baby. It will be great,right? The baby will grow inside me and I will be the one who will deliver him or her."Krystal said to me.

 

"That's sounds great. Let's pay a visit to my Mom's OB tomorrow."I said to her.

 

The next day, we went into my Mom's OB in the hospital. She is really our close family friend. I can see that Krystal is really happy and excited about it.

 

"You two want to have a baby?"she asked us.

 

"Yes, Dr. Kim." I answered to her.

 

"Any you like Krystal will be the one to conveive the baby?"

 

"Yes."Krystal answered with a sweet smile.

 

"Okay, I will extract some of your eggs Amber and Krystal too before I will implant it to her womb."Dr. Kim said.

 

"Eh? It should be fertilize first by a before you inject it to her, right?" I asked Dr. Kim curiously.

 

"I think your parents haven't told you your case."she said to me which made my brows furrowed.

 

"What are you talking about?" I asked her curiously.

 

"Your eggs had the same characteristic with the . It has the ability to fertilize other woman's egg even if she is sterile. The only way is to extract your egg and your partner."she explained to us.

 

Krystal and I looked at each other in disbelief. I really feel happy when I heard it as well as freak and creep out. I can't believe that this condition that I have exist.

 

"So, does it mean that our baby will only be a female?" Krystal asked curiously.

 

"No, you can have a male too. Amber's XX chromosome can mutate to XY."Dr. Kim said. Freaky,right?

 

We agree to undergo the treatment. Krystal was so happy about it. Weeks have pass and we notice that Krystal's belly has slowly getting bigger. We always visit Dr. Kim for Krystal's weakly check-up. I take good care of my wife and I always talk to our future baby too inside her tummy. Our family were all happy about us. After 9 months of waiting, Krystal had delivered a health baby girl and baby boy. Yep, we got twins. Emmy and Zack were extremely happy about it. Well, we all do. We name the girl Soojeun while the boy is Yunjung.

 

"Am, babies crying stop blabbing about your POV now. They had already heard enough."

 

"You know I can describe how you look now, right?"

 

"They already know that I still look beautiful even if my hair is messy and I got some eyebags. Right guys?"

 

She said it with a smirk on her face and looking proud as well as confident. This is the end of our story, I gotta go, our son and daughter are really crying loudly now. They might disturb our neighbors. Hehehehe