Jessica's Worries

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

When I was busy contemplating on what I should respond to her, she is slowly getting impatient waiting for it. I pick up my backpack and grab her hand. She pick up her bag too and we both step out from our classroom. All of our classmates eyes followed us as we walk our way out. I brought her outside, where we can talk privately. We stare at each other awkwardly first. I cleared my throat before I start to talk.

 

"A-Are you sure that you love me?"I asked her timidly.

 

"Y-Yeah."she answered in the same manner too. "I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't.."

 

"Just forget about what happened yesterday." I cut her off. "It isn't important to me anymore." I continued.

 

"So, do you still love me or you hate me right now?"she replied, sounding worried.

 

"I never hate you, ice princess."I replied to her and chuckled. She slap me on my arm.

 

Yuri is right, Krystal really get annoyed when someone will call her ice princess. I just laugh at her annoyed looked.

 

"Don't call me that!"she yelled at me.

 

"Okay, I won't."I answered and scoffed. Her face lighten up.

 

"Do you still love me?"she asked me.

 

"I didn't stop loving you."I answered in an assuring voice and smiled at her.

 

"Stupid."she mumbled when she lower hear head.

 

"I love you,Krystal Jung." I said to her and I notice her ears turns red. I wanted to laugh but I think she will hit me if I did so I just conceal it inside.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber and I are officially dating now, for real. I mean, we are in a relationship right now because we love each other. I thought she will not going to accept my feelings for her, but I'm happy and thankful that she did. We announce are relationship to our friends. Vic got so surprise while Suzy was happy for us. Well, Amber told me that Suzy already know about our relationship before.

 

"Soojung, is that true that you are dating that Llama face now?"Unnie asked me when she barge in my room one night. I think Yuri-unnie told her.

 

"Yeah."I answered shortly.

 

"Oh my God! Our parents will literally kill us!"she exclaimed.

 

"Why would they do that?" I asked her as I got up from my bed. My sister always over react even in a simple things.

 

"Because both of their daughters are dating a girl, that is why Soojung!"she said to me in a sarcastic tone of voice.

 

"They are our parents, they will able to understand us,Unnie." I said to her as I rolled my eyes.

 

"You don't know what you are talking about, Soojung. Have you forgotten that they both love to have a grandchildren, so they were expecting for us to get married."she stated.

 

"We can always adopt, Unnie."I answered to her and lie back on my bed. "There are a lot of orphans out there."I continued.

 

"I hope our parents will be okay with that idea, but if they won't, I don't know what they would do to seperate us from our girlfriend."she replied and blew out a deep sigh.

 

"Don't worry too much,Unnie. I think most of the parents only wants their children's happiness. If they will see us that we are happy with our girlfriend, they will not going to seperate us from them." I answered to her.

 

I strongly believe that our parents will approve our relationship with our girlfriends. If I can tell my heart who to love, I will still choose Amber. It's weird but, I think she is the missing part of me. I don't love her because she has a good attitude and good looking. I got a lot of guy and girl friends who are good looking and have a good attitudes too. I love her ,simply because she is Amber Josephine Liu.