Make Her Jealous

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

I and my cousin Yuri are dating the Jung's. I already informed my family about me having a girlfriend. They look a little bit surprise but they all congratulate me. I thought my parents will be furious about it so I am thankful and glad that they didn't. I still go to school with Suzy.

 

"Hyung, do you want to go to the club with us later?" Sulli asked me before our class. She calls me hyung after me and Krystal got official.

 

"I'm sorry Sull, but I can't."I replied to her with an apologetic smile.

 

"Your girlfriend is going so I think you should come too."she said to me.

 

"I have a club phobia so it's much better for me if I stay away in that place."I said to her jokingly. Well, Sulli didn't find it lame because she laugh at it.

 

"Maybe your girlfriend will change your mind or maybe Suzy."she finally give up.

 

"I doubt about that."I answered and chuckled.

 

Before our class had started, Krystal came. I greeted her with a smile and she smiled back at me sweetly. Sulli then told her that I am not coming with them at the club. I know Krystal know my real reason why I don't come to that place so I expected that she won't ask me to come with them too but I got wrong.

 

"You should come, don't worry, nobody will bother you there because you have me now."she said to me.

 

"Uhm, I really don't like that place, Krys."I said to her as I scratch the back of my head.

 

"Stupid, I won't let any girl will you there."she said to me with an annoyed tone of voice.

 

"Okay."I answered and blew a sigh. I know she will get mad right now if I keep on refusing to her.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber came with us in the club. Some of the girl's eyes where glued on him and I glare at them. I link my arms on her, telling the other people that this person is mine. I can see in her face that she is really uncomfortable inside the place. I introduce him to Key, Henry and Jonghyun. They really get along well easily. Key is always talking to her.I feel kind of jealous because Amber spent most of her time talking to him than talking to me. I went to the bar to order some drinks. I sat on the bar stool.

 

"Hey!" A guy who is sitting on my right side greeted me with a smile on his face.

 

"Hi!"I replied to him with a faint smile.

 

"I'm Donghun."he introduce himself.

 

"Krystal."I replied.

 

"Did you came here alone?"he asked me.

 

"No, I'm with my friends."I answered him. Then bartender serve me the one shot of tequila that I ordered. I drink it all with one gulp.

 

"Want to dance?"Donghun asked me.

 

I looked at Amber first, but she is still busy chatting with Kibum and my girl friends are having fun   talking to the guys they met in the club. I looked back at Donghun.

 

"Sure."I replied to him.

 

Donghun and I went to the dance floor. I move my body to the rhythm and beat of the song. I am only and inch away from Donghun. I dance ily to him and he respond to it. He is a good dancer though. I glance at out table, and my eyes met Amber's eyes. She is just staring at me, I got annoyed when I can't see any jealousy in her. So I turn to Donghun again and wrap my arms around his neck. Then, I got so surprise when someone pulled me away from Donghun and when I turn to see who is it. Amber suddenly pulled me closer to her then she wrap her hands around my waist. I think Donghun thought that Amber is my boyfriend because he just left.

 

"If you want to dance you should have told me."she said to me with furrowed brows then she kissed me. I kissed her back. "Don't ever dance like that to anyone again."she said to me when we broke our kiss.

 

"Why? Did you get jealous?"I asked her with playful smile.

 

"I did, got a problem with that?"she answered with a smirk.

 

"Stupid."I scoffed.

 

I dance with Amber and the dork is really a good dancer. I had fun dancing with her. When we got back in our table, our friend teased us. Then, Amber's eyes roam in the place when Suzy is not in our table. I see something in her eyes when she saw Suzy is kissing a guy on one corner. It looks like she got hurt of what she had seen.