First Encounter

She's Into Me

 

AMBER’s POV

 

My name is Amber; I am a new student in S M University. People describe me as a handsome girl. I really do have a boyish looks but I am not really attracted to girls. Let’s just say that, I never been attracted to girls nor boys ever before. I have best friend who is studying in S M too, her name is Suzy. Other people think that she is my girlfriend, well I wouldn’t mind, beside Suzy doesn’t too.

 

“Amber, are you okay to go alone into your class?”she said.

 

“Yeah, thank you for being with me, Suz.”I answered to her.

 

“See you later this lunch break, okay? Let’s meet in the cafeteria.” she said and flashes her smile which I love the most.

 

“Okay.”I answered.

 

I enter into my classroom. All the eyes of the students inside followed me which made me feel uncomfortable. I just looked on the floor, avoiding meeting any of those eyes. I look around to find any vacant seat; I found one at the back row. I sat down quietly. I then hear girls giggling and guys whispering. I just ignore them; I am not interested at them anyway. I just open my book and decided to read some pages.

 

“Hey! This is my chair!” a girl with annoyed tone of voice said to me.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

When I got into our room with Sulli, I got annoyed when I saw this ‘guy’ sitting on my chair. She lifts up her head to see me and I got surprise when I saw how handsome girl she is. She got this androgynous looks. She got up without saying a word and transfer to the chair beside of mine.

 

“Sulli, you sit there!” I said to Sulli while pointing at the chair beside me where she transferred. I am not comfortable to sit beside someone like her.

 

“Sorry Miss, I won’t give this chair to any of you anymore.” she said to me with an annoyed looked on her face.

 

“Why not?” I answered to her while raising my brows.

 

“Because, I got her first. I just let you have that one.” she answered with furrowed brows.

 

“Just let her Krystal, I will sit in front of you.” Sulli said.

 

“Aish, I want you to sit beside me.” I whined. I look back at the girl but she is busy reading her book and completely ignored me.

 

I have no more choice but to sit beside her. I notice all my girl classmate keeps on looking at the back. I followed their eyes and I found out that they are stealing glances at the girl who is sitting beside me.

 

“Pfft! They are all idiots!” I mumbled.

 

“They totally are.” she answered.

 

I turn to look at her. I didn’t expect that she heard me. She is looking straight in front while supporting her chin on the heel of her palm and resting her arm on her desk. She then tilted her head to look at me, and then look in front again.

 

“I’m Amber. Don’t worry, I’m not attracted to a girl.” she said in a flat tone and straight face.

 

“I didn’t ask your name.”I answered to her sarcastically and shift my attention to our professor who is busy discussing our lesson in front.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I didn’t expect that the girl sitting beside me totally hates me. Maybe she is really thinking that I am into her. For her information, it is more possible that I will get attracted to Suzy than be attracted to her. I admit she is beautiful too, but her attitude, I don’t think it is acceptable for me. I tried to be friendly but she just brushed me off. After our class, I get out from our room immediately. It is our lunch break anyway and I am excited to see Suzy and eat our lunch together.

 

“Have you met new friends?” Suzy asked me while we are eating our lunch.

 

“Nah, you know that I am not good in making friends.” I said to her and she giggled.

 

“But you are good in making girls attracted to you.” she answered and chuckled.

 

“They are all bunch of stupid. How come they are attracted to me, I am a girl like them.”I complained.

 

“Because Amber, you are a handsome girl and your looks is like the guys. So maybe they are thinking that you are into girls.”Suzy explained.

 

“Whatever Suz, I didn’t give a damn about them anyway.” I answered.

 

“If you find a girlfriend here, don’t forget to introduce her to me first, okay?”she teased me and chuckled.

 

“Never gonna happen.” I answered quickly then pout.

 

SUZY’s POV

 

I love to tease Amber about the girls who get attracted to her. She really hates it, she doesn’t like it. She looks cute when she pout but she never get angry at me. Amber is nice, but she is not good in socializing with other people. She in making friends too. If she sees that the girl just want to be her friend because the girl got attracted to her, Amber will completely ignore that girl.

 

“Suz, I’ll wait for you until your class will end. I’ll drive you home.”Amber said to me and smiled sweetly.

 

“Your class will end 2 hours before mine Amber, so no need to wait for me. I don’t want you to wait that long.”I answered to her.

 

“It’s okay! I will just stay in the library and read my lessons to kill some time.” she said.

 

“Are you sure?”I asked her.

 

“Yep!”she answer attentively and grinned.

 

“Okay, if you insist. Thanks.” I said to her. “Anyway Amber, I just remember, one of your classmate is my friend, her name is Krystal.”I added.

 

“Krystal? Is she nice too like you?”she asked me curiously.

 

“Yeah, she’s..nice.”I answered having a second thought to utter the last word and grinned.

 

“I don’t think so.” she said with an unconvinced look on her face.

 

“She’s really nice, just be friends with her if you meet her, okay?”I told her.

 

“If only she’s nice.” she answered and chuckled.

 

Krystal is really a good friend of mine. She is nice to someone like me, but to someone like Amber, I am not really sure. She doesn’t like girls who have the same style as Amber but I guess she can overlook Amber’s case because Amber isn’t really into girls. Amber never told me before that she likes someone, whether it is a girl or a guy. If ever Amber likes a girl, I will still accept her. She is a great best friend to me and I will give her my support on whoever she is.

 

“Suzy!” a very familiar voice called me from behind.

 

I decided to publish one chapter..kindly leave a comment for me to know if you like it or not..thank you!