Talk With Mr. Liu

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

I finally convince my Dad to help us, thanks for my sister's help. Now, the only problem that I have is how to make Mr. Jung come into our company to meet my Dad. I know that they are mortal enemies.

 

"I think we should trick him."Yuri suggested.

 

"How will we able to do that?" I asked her.

 

"Well, let's tell him that Krystal went into your company and beg to Uncle to lend her some money."Yuri said with a big grin on her face.

 

"That's not a bad plan."Sica-unnie agreed to her girlfriend's crazy idea. "I'm sure Dad will come storming into your company." she continued and scoff.

 

"Who will going to inform him about it?" Krystal asked.

 

"Just leave it to us." Yuri answered with a smirk on his face.

 

"I hope your crazy plan will really work,Yul."I said to her.

 

"All my plans are brilliant, Am."she said to me confidently and chuckled.

 

"So Krys, you will really come with me tomorrow at our company." I said to her.

 

"W-What?!"she exclaimed.

 

"You really don't have any choice,Princess."I said to her. "Don't worry, I will be at your side."

 

"So it will be meet the fathers tomorrow,huh?"Yuri tease us with a smirk on her face.

 

"Shut up,Yul." I said to him. Sica and Yuri just laugh at us.

 

"You better take good care of my sister,Llama."Sica-unnie said to me with a glare which I still find scary.

 

"Y-Yes, Unnie."I answered and smile nervously.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Having Amber beside me made me feel safe. Good thing that Donghun is still in his business trip and no one will be able to stop us. The very next day, I feel nervouse about going into Amber's company and meet her father. It is the same feeling about a girlfriend being introduce to her lover's parents. Amber holds my hand as we enter their company. Everyone was their eyes on us, I think they didn't recognize me because I am wearing a sunglasses and have a face mask to cover my bruise on my face. It is 30 minutes before ten o'clock when we arrived. We headed into his father's office. I took off my sun glasses and my mask. Amber introduce me to his father and I greeted him politely. He doesn't look scary at all, he look like Amber in male version.

 

"So you are the girl that my daughter is in love with."Mr. Liu said to me which made me feel a little bit shy and awkward to him. Amber just smile shyly in his statement. "You got Juno's eyes."he added and scoffed.

 

"Dad, don't make her feel uncomfortable."Amber said to him.

 

"Oh, sorry." he apologized quickly. "I understand now why my daughter wants to help you. I can't believe that Lee Changsu's son is violent."he said to me."What will be your plan after this?" 

 

"I will divorce my husband."I answered to him and he raise his brows.

 

"You will be needing his signature before you two will really get divorce."Mr. Liu said.

 

"I know,Sir."I answered in a flat tone. "If I were you, you will report to the police now that your husband has been physically abusing you, the evidence is still visible in your body."he suggested.

 

"I think Dad is right,Krys."Amber said to me. "I will accom..."

 

"You can't come with her,Amber."Mr. Liu cut her off which made us turn to him. "Just let someone accompany her. You know that there are issue between you two,right? Donghun might use that issue against you both so you better stay out of it as of now."

 

"It's okay,Am. I will just ask Sica and Yuri-unnie to accompany me."I said to her with a smile.

 

We waited for my Dad to come in the office. I start to feel anxious when we only got five minutes left before ten and my Dad hadn't show up yet. I think Yuri and Sica-unnie haven't convince him. And Amber and I were both disappointed when we really had run out of time waiting for him.

 

"Time is up!"Mr. Liu said. "I'm sorry but I think your father will really not come here." he said to me.

 

"Dad, let's wait for five more minutes, please."Amber pleaded to him. He look at her then he look at me.

 

"Please,Sir."I beg him too.

 

"Okay, five more minutes. If he will still wouldn't show up, there is no more extension."he said to us.

 

We waited for another five more minutes. Amber keep walking to and fro while I am silently praying for my Dad to come. The five minutes that Mr. Liu was got consumed and my Dad didn't come. I blew out a sigh, feelinfg frustrated.

 

"I think my Dad will not really going to come here."I mumbled in disappointment as I force myself to smile.

 

"Dad, can you help us please, even if Mr. Jung didn't come here."Amber pleaded to his father.

 

"Sorry Amber, but it's too late to change our deal now." Mr. Liu said.

 

When Mr. Liu got up from his seat, his office door had swung open and my Dad storm his way inside the office. He looked at me furiously and we all just looked at him, surprise with his sudden appearance. But I think Dad is way too late now because Mr. Liu wouldn't change his mind anymore.

 

"Soojung, what are you doing here?!"My Dad asked me in a stern voice.