I Love You Krystal Jung

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

My talk with my best friend help me understand why Krystal my "girlfriend" got mad at me earlier. When I got home, I lie on my bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. My mind is occupied with her. I didn't expect that she is really serious about her being my girlfriend. By saying serious is that, she really have feelings for me. Thinking of it somewhat deep inside me, I can feel that I am happy. Why would I be happy about it? Does it mean that I am really into her too? The next morning, in our school, I've seen her talking at Sulli in our classroom. She just rolled her eyes when I greeted them while Sulli greet me cheerfully and sweetly. I think Sulli notice that Krystal and I are not in good terms because she excuse herself and give us some time alone.

 

"Krys, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings yesterday." I said to her after I sat down on my chair.

 

"Words are not enough for me, Amber."she replied coldly. I furrowed my brows when I heard it.

 

"What do you want me to do so that you will forgive me?" I asked her.

 

"Figure it out,yourself!"she replied and rolled her eyes.

 

"You always wants me to figure out everything on my own. You should at least help me or something sometimes." I replied and pout.

 

"Stop pouting, you doesn't look when you do it."she replied and scoffs. Well, I guess she is somewhat in the boundary of being in a good mood.

 

"Yeah, I know that I am not 'adorable but ugly', I am 'adorable and handsome'"I answered back and chuckled. She smacked me on my head. I wailed in pain silently as I hold my head.

 

"Don't be so conceited, Llama!"she said  in a stern voice and glared at me.

 

"Alright, alright! Jeez, I think my IQ will decrease if you keep doing that to me!" I said to her as I rub my head.

 

"Your IQ is below average so you don't have to worry, you will still belong in stupid type of person."she replied.

 

I didn't respond to her. I know that she will just keep on saying that I am stupid and hit me when I say something she doesn't find it pleasant in her ears. I look at Krystal, I can't believe that someone like her, will love me, and I think, I'm in love too. I don't like cold and violent girls, I don't like girls at all. But I think my heart is attracted to hers'.

 

"Don't look at me like that with your creepy smile."she said to me.

 

"Sorry." I replied and quickly turn my head and look on the front. I didn't notice that I was smiling while looking at her. I scoffed when I think of it.

 

"What's so funny?" she asked me. 

 

"Nothing's funny."I answered when I looked at her again.

 

" If you will not tell me, I will hit your head until your skull will crack open."she threatens me and glared at me.

 

"You are really violent."I mumbled.

 

"If you don't want that to happen, tell me now!"she said and glared.

 

"Violent girl, I think I'm in love with you now!" I said to her. I notice that her eyes widened. I smiled at her. "I love you, Krystal Jung."