Creepy Smile

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

I got carried away in the moment that I'm with Krystal right now. I suddenly kissed her. When I parted my lips from her, she looks surprise of what I did. Well, who wouldn't? When she didn't respond, I thought she is going to hit me so I crossed my hand in front of my face. It's better to be preapared. I don't want to be slap by her again.

 

"What are you doing?"She asked me with confuse tone of voice. I lower down my hand and she is looking at me with furrowed brows.

 

"I-I thought you are going to slap me."I said to her timidly.

 

"Why would I do that?"she replied with raise brows.

 

"Well, you slap me before when I suddenly kissed you." I said to her while reminiscing that incident.

 

"Stupid!"she mumbled. "You should go home now, before another drunk girl will you here."she continued.

 

"The street is wide, if there is someone who will attempt to me, I can freely run." I said to her jokingly. Somewhat,it made her smile.

 

"Go home now."She said to me.

 

"Okay, see you at school."I answered.

 

I let her get in the club first before I left. I really got this strange feelings for Krystal. I don't know what is sit, but I feel happy and light about it.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I was walking back into the club with a smile on my face. I'm sure that I am looking like an idiot right now, but I can't really stop myself from smiling. When I got back in out table, my friend were already there.

 

Where have you been, Ice Princess?"Key asked me jokingly. Since I am in a very good mood right now, I just overlook what he just called me.

 

"I just went out to take some fresh air."I answered  as I sat down on my seat.

 

"What's up with that creepy smile?" Luna asked me and giggled.

 

"What creepy smile?"I asked with raised brows.

 

"Oh, I think someone meet her love of her life here."Jonghyun said and laugh.

 

"Omo! Krystal, who is he? Is he handsome and hot? You should introduce him to us."Vic said excitedly.

 

It's not he Vic, it's a she!

 

 

"I thought you wouldn't appreciate a guy, Vic?" Henry said to her and chuckled. Vic stuck her tongue out at him.

 

"I didn't met anyone here tonight guys."I said and laugh.

 

"Suz, does Amber will really not come here?"Sulli asked her.

 

"She was here a moment ago, but I think she had already left."Suzy said to me as she looked at me with a smile.

 

I think Suzy saw everything that was happened earlier. So does it mean that, she already know about the stupid and mine's realkationship?