A Kiss

She's Into Me

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I got mad when I heard Amber said those words to Suzy in the canteen. I slapped her before I left them in the canteen. I decided to go home because I don't think I can be with her in the same class today. On my way out of the school, I ran into Kai. I think because he saw me crying, he volunteered to drive me home. Kai comforted me, and I don't know how we end up kissing each other. Maybe because I'm emotianally unstable this time. When I kiss Kai, I don't have the same feeling that I got when Amber kissed me. And the worst that happened is that she saw me kissed Kai. I ran after her but she just put an end in our relationship. I can accept if she will just get mad at me or anything but not to break up with me. When she left, I hurriedly went back inside our house and locked myself in my room. I cried until I feel asleep. My chest still feels heavy the next day.

 

"Soojung, is there something you want to talk about?" Unnie asked me when we are having our breakfast.

 

"None,Unnie."I answered in flat tone and grab a bite on my waffles.

 

"Really? If you want someone to talk too, I am always here for you."she replied and flash a smile.

 

"I know, but thanks."I answered and smile faintly.

 

"Anyway, your classmate, that Llama face girl, she is Yuri's cousin."she informed me.

 

I got surprise when I heard what she said. I didn't expect that I am dating my sister's girlfriend's cousin. Oh, I was dating I mean. I don't know how to face her today.

 

SUZY's POV

 

I notice that Amber keep on sighing when we our on our way into our school. She looks like she is carrying all the burdens of the world.  I think she didn't manage to make up with Krystal yesterday. From the time we step out in her car when we arrive in our school, I notice that she looks troubled.

 

"Is there a problem?"I asked her.

 

"Uhm, n-nothing."she answered with a faint smile. I raised my brows to her. "There is nothing, really."she continued,reassuring me.

 

"If you say so."I replied. "Let's go."I continued and walk ahead of her. We walk together going inside our school. "So, how are you and Krystal today? Did you make up yesterday?" I asked her.

 

"Uhm, I guess we are fine."she answered.

 

"What do you mean by fine?" I replied to her.

 

"We are still in good terms."she answered and scoffed. "Really,Suz."she added when I look at her with unconvince look.

 

"Good. I thought you didn't manage to make up with your girlfriend yesterday."I answered and chuckled.

 

"About her being my girlfriend, uhm, she is not my girlfriend anymore."she replied.

 

I instantly stopped from walking, and she did too when I stopped. I looked at her with widened eyes, I got surprise when I heard what she said. I just notice the sadness in her eyes when I looked at her straight. I began to feel worried as well as sad for her.

 

"Don't worry Suz, I'm fine."she said to me with a smile. "We should hurry now, or else, we will be late in our class."she continued.

 

AMBER's POV

 

When I reach into our classroom, most of my classmates are already inside. I don't know how to treat an ex-girlfriend so, I just treat her just like how I treat Sulli. I greeted them with a smile. It's really hard to smile when you are in pain. I quietly sat down on my seat and grab my book from my backpack. I just wanted to do something to distract myself. I can feel Krystal's eyes on me and it makes hard on me to concentrate in reading my book.

 

"Amber."she called me in a soft voice.

 

"Huh?" I answered as I turn to face her.

 

I got so surprise when she suddenly pressed her lips into mine. I heard that gasping sounds from my classmates. I think they were surprise of what Krystal did too.

 

"I love you, stupid."she said to me when she broke the kiss. "Do you still love me?"

 

I can feel my dying heart began to pound again. All my negative emotions were all vanished and had been replace by this weird feelings that I only feel in her. I blink my eyes I don't know for how many times. I didn't expect that just only a kiss from her, I will feel better. But her action now made me confused. If she loves me, why did she kiss Kai yesterday?