Jackie's Help

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

I check my bank accounts and I only got one-eight of the amount that Krystal needed. I went to my sister's house to ask her if she can lend me some money. She got a little bit surprise when I ask her if I can owe her some money and she got totally shocked when I said to her the amount that I am going to borrow to her.

 

"What will you do in that large amount of money?" she asked me.

 

"Use it for good." I answered to her with a grin. I can't tell her that I will use it to pay the Jung's debt to the Lee.

 

"Idiot! I don't have that large amount of money."she said to me.

 

"How much do you have?" I asked her curiously.

 

"If you really want you to lend some money, tell me where are you going to use it frist."she said to me which make me feel slightly annoyed.

 

"I told you, I'm going to use it for good."I replied to her.

 

"I'll give you another chance."she said to me in a threatening tone of voice and I feel pressured to tell her the truth.

 

"Please Jack, let me borrow some of your money. Any amount will do, as long as it will not go down below one million dollars."I said to her with a puppy eyes and an angelic smile.

 

"You aegyo won't work on me,dork. I didn't find it cute but instead stupid."she said to me with an evil laugh.

 

"You are really evil,Jack."I said to her and pout.

 

"Jung's debt in Lee's are worth 500 million dollars, you are going to pay it,right?"she said to me which makes my eyes widened.

 

"H-How did you know?"I asked her.

 

"Liu knows all about Jung's."she answered me with a smirk on her face. "Anyway, I only know one person who can help you."she said to me.

 

"Really? Who?" I answered frantically.

 

"I know that you know who I am referring to."she answered to me. I look at her and I find the answer in her eyes.

 

"Dad." I mumbled.

 

"You don't have a choice sis, if you really want to pay the Jung's debt you should come to him."she said to me. "I can accompany you if you want and help to convince him to let you borrow that large amount of money."she continued.

 

"I think I will give it a try then."I answered and blew a sigh.

 

JACKIE's POV

 

My sister and I went to our house. Well even if Dad didn't show it, I know that he is happy to see Amber again. I thought he will give what Amber had ask him to make up to her but I got wrong. He got furious when he knew that my sister is planning to pay the debt of the Jung's.

 

"Are you out of your mind? You will use our money to pay the Jung's debt?!"he said in a raised voice.

 

"Yes, and I will do everything you wanted me to do, just let me borrow that amount of money."Amber said to him. Dad looked at her with furrowed brows.

 

"What did the girl did to you?"he said to her.

 

"She didn't do anything to me."Amber answered in a cold tone of voice. "I promise,I will work hard for our company to pay it."Amber continued.

 

"If you are going to use that money just to help my enemy, I'm sorry but I can't help you."Dad said as he looked away.

 

"Dad, don't be like that!"I said to him.

 

"You are out in this,Jackie."he said to me and glared at me. I rolled my eyes on him.

 

"You are being cruel,Dad."I said to him.

 

Our attention was shifted back to Amber when out of nowhere, she suddenly got down on her knees and bow her head on the floor.

 

"I'm begging you,Sir. Please, allow me to borrow 450 million dollars. I promise I will work hard to repay it."she said to him with pleading voice.

 

Me and Dad was so shocked of what she did. I looked at my Dad and he got this guilty as well as saddened look in his eyes. I understand why Dad hate the Jung's so much but it's been a decades ago. He should move on. So what if the Jung's had mock and laugh at our family's status before. We still become one of the successful family in business now.

 

"Get up, Amber."Dad said to her in a calm voice.

 

"I won't get up, not until you don't change your mind."my sister said to him.She is a stubborn too,just like him.

 

"What are you gonna do, Dad. You know that she will really do that not until you change your mind."I said to him. My Dad blew a deep sigh.

 

"Tell the Juno Jung to meet me tomorrow at our company."Dad said to her which made my sister lift up her head. "10 o'clock in the morning he should be there."he continued.

 

"So does it mean that, you are going to help the Jung,Dad?" I asked him.

 

"Let's see if everything will goes well tomorrow and if Amber will make him come into our company."Dad answered.

 

"I will,Sir."Amber answered with a big smile on her face. I notice that a faint smile was flash to my Dad's face. I scoffed on what I had seen.

 

"You are really annoying me,Jack."He said to me.

 

"Stop acting like a kid,Dad. Jeez, you are even a grandpa now."I whispered to him. "Dork, why are you calling Dad as Sir? Have you gone crazy or something and you didn't recognize your own Dad?" I said to her when she got up. They should really make up.

 

"I-I'm sorry and also thank you,Dad."Amber said timidly.

 

"Don't thank me yet."Dad answered while hiding his teary eyes.

 

What a bunch of stupids. I think me and my Mom are the only normal in our family.