I Will Definitely Save You

She's Into Me

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I didn't expect to meet Amber in Sica and Yuri-unnie's house. My bruises are still visible and it made me worried when she saw me with it. She pushed Yuri-unnie out of her way and march towards me. She hold my hand and looked at my bruises.

 

"Answer me Krys, did Donghund did this to you?"she asked me again. I lowered my head because my tears began to well in my eyes. "That bastard, I will definitely kill him!"she continued in anger.

 

"Amber, calm down."Yuri-unnie said as she hold her on her shoulder.

 

"How can I calm down,Yul?"she replied to Yuri as she face her.

 

"What are you gonna do about it, huh?"Yuri-unnie asked her. "You don't know the real situation that Krystal is in to."she continued.

 

"Then explain it to me so that I will be able to know and understand about it."she said.

 

"Just forget it,Am. I'm fine and I really need to go."I said to her, before I can walk away, she grab a hold of my hand.

 

"You are not going anywhere,Krys. I won't let you go anywhere this time."she said to me. "Now, tell me what is really going on now."she continued.

 

Amber didn't let go of my hand. We went into the living room with. Sica and Yuri-unnie leave us alone to talk in private.

 

"I married Donghun because our company is in great debt to them. Our parents agreed to give my hand to marriage into Donghun to repay our debt but he only took our company. He always threaten me that if I divorce him and report to the police that he was always beating me, he will sent my father to jail."I said to her. Amber tighten her grip on my hand and I think that she is unconscious of it. She just loosen her grip when I called her attention.

 

"I'm sorry."she apologize. "How much did you owe to them?"she asked me.

 

"Why do you ask?"

 

"Just tell me."

 

"Five hundred million dollars." I said to her.

 

"I will find a way to get that sum of money and take you away from the hands of that bastard."she said to me.

 

"You don't have to, Am. It is my problem, you don't need to burden and trouble yourself too because of it."I said to her.

 

"I will definitely do everything to save you,Krys. I promise, I will definitely save you. I won't take a rest, not until I fulfill that promise to you."she said to me which moved my heart.

 

I find it hard to hide my feelings towards her anymore and I ended up crushing my lips into hers. I thought Amber wouldn't respond to my kiss but I feel happy when she did. We both parted our lips when our lungs are screaming for oxygen. We are both panting as we look deeply and lovingly in each other's eyes.

 

"I love you,Am. I didn't stop loving you from then until now."I said to her.

 

"I love you Krys, and I will never ever let go of you again. I will fight for you this time, until my last breath."she answered to me and plant a quick peck on my lips and embrace me.

 

Amber told me to stay in Yuri and Sica-unnie's house for a while. She said her goodbye to us and then left. I feel so happy this time at the same time scared. I am afraid and worried of what are possibly awaiting for us tomorrow.

 

"Soojung, your lucky that Amber's love for you didn't fade."Unnie told me.

 

"Well, we Liu's are really faithful and loyal to the person we choose to love."Yuri-Unnie answered with a grin as she swing her arm around my sister's shoulder.

 

"You better be, because if you will cheat on me, you know what will happen to you,right?"Unnie said to her with an evil smirk on her face.

 

"I know,Sica."Yuri-unnie answered and smile nervously. I smile at them.

 

"I hope everything will be fine."I mumbled as I blew a sigh.

 

"Don't worry,Krys. Just believe in Amber, you know sometimes, that cousin of mine can do things which we thought that is impossible to be done."Yuri-unnie said with a smile.

 

"Yeah, I think you are right,Unnie. I will just believe in her."I answered with a smile.