Wipe Your Lips

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

I feel relieve when we got out from the club. Inside that place is really scary. But I think the angry Krystal is much scarier,so I take a big gulp. She is looking at me intensely. I avoided her eyes. The people who passby took a glance at us. I think they are thinking that I am a jerk boyfriend who was caught cheating by my girlfriend inside the club. I can see it on the way they look at us.

 

"Do you have a handkerchief?" she asked me. I got puzzled why she is asking me this but whatever.

 

"Yeah, I do."I answered.

 

"Give it to me."she replied with a bossy tone of voice. Lucky for her I brought one tonight.

 

"Here."I said as I handed the hanky to her.She take it from my hand. "What will you..."

 

I got cut off on what I was saying when she suddenly wipe my lips with the hanky. I can feel my face turns warm and my heart began to pound. I just stood still, letting her to wipe my lips. I look carefully on her face. I never stare at someone before. She got really a flawless and smooth skin. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I feel that she is wiping my lips with too much force which makes it hurt a bit. Maybe she notice my in pain facial expression because she stop what she was doing.

 

"I thought you are going to erase my lips on my face." I said to her jokingly as I touch my lips with my fingers.

 

"S-Sorry."she replied.

 

She went near intot he trash can and it's too late for me to realize why she go there because she already had thrown my hanky. I really can't understand this girl. It is even my favourite hanky and she just throw it away. I want to get angry at her but I know I can't really win against her. I don't want to be slap by her. I'm sure that it will hurt like hell. I wonder why she did it.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I decided to clean the stupid's lips from that 's venom. My heart was pounding when Amber stare at me.  I throw her hanky because I don't want her to use it again. It is already contaminated by that 's germs. I went back to her and she is just looking at me, like a stupid who doesn't know what to do.

 

"It's my favorite hanky, Krys."she said to me and pout.

 

"I will buy you one,so don't worry."I answered to her as I rolled my eyes.

 

"You aren't going back there? I bet your friends are looking for you right now."she replied. When she said this, I remembered that I didn't inform my friends that I go out. "You better head back, I am going home anyway. I won't step inside in that place ever again so I won't come with you."she added.

 

"Why did you came here,anyway?" I asked her curiously.

 

"Suzy tricked me. She said that..."

 

"She said what?"

 

"Uhm, she said that my sister is in there."she answered.

 

"You are really stupid, you easily got fooled." I scoffed.

 

"Yeah,whatever! Go back inside now."she replied.

 

"No need to tell me, I'm going now!" I answered to her with annoyance in my voice. I feel annoyed because it seems to me that she don't want to spend time with  me.

 

Before I can walk away, I was surprise when she suddenly grab me on my arm. When I turn to see her, she suddenly pressed her lips against mine.

 

"Don't let anyone kiss you in there. I'm not in your side to wipe your lips if someone did."she said to me with a smirk when she parted her lips to mine.