Jealous and Hurt

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

I can't believe that Suzy is kissing right now the guy who hurt her before. Yeah, she is kissing the guy who turn her down and hurt her when we are in high school. I made her promise not to get involve with him ever again but she just break that promise and I feel bad about it. I looked away from them.

 

"Amber, why are you looking like that?"Krystal asked me with an annoyed tone of voice which caught my attention.

 

"Looking what?"I asked her. I really don't have any idea what she means.

 

"Don't act like you don't know what I mean!"she answered me and shot me her icy glare. I furrowed my brows.

 

"Uhm, guys, let's go dance." Key said and he drag everyone else then they left me and Krystal alone.

 

"Why you look hurt when you see Suzy kissing that guy?!"she said to me.

 

"I won't mind if Suzy will kiss a guy but I don't want her to kiss that guy."I replied to her, keeping my voice cal. My girlfriends face somewhat lighten up, and I think she finally had calmed down.

 

"Why?"she asked me without looking at me.

 

"That guy is a jerk, he hurt Suzy when we were in highschool. I made her to promise to me that he will not go near him ever again and now, she is kissing that guy."I explained to her.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

For a moment there, I really thought that Amber got hurt and jealous when she saw Suzy kissing a guy but I got wrong. I think she really don't have any romantic feelings for her but I'm a thousand percent sure that she really cares a lot for Suzy.

 

"Maybe she still like him."she mumbled and let out a sigh.

 

"Just let her,Am. She is a grown up now. She knows what she is doing."I said to her as I hold her hand.

 

"I guess you are right."she answered and flash a faint smile. "Don't ever think that I am in love with Suzy,okay?"she added.

 

"I won't if I don't see you acting that you really are not."I answered to her jokingly with a smirk.

 

"Should I kiss you again to prove it to you that I am only into you?"she replied with a playful smile as she slowly lean her face closer to mine.

 

"Just admit that you just really love to kiss me."I answered and giggled before she pressed her lips against mine.

 

"Jeez, you two should get a room!"

 

We quickly pulled away from each other when we heard Key's voice and other friends giggles. I then feel my face become warm and I know that I am blushing. Good thing the light in the club is not white or else they will  notice it. Amber scratch the back of her head and smile at our friends awkwardly and I smiled at them too in the same manner. She then turn to where Suzy is, and I got surprise when suddenly, she let go of my hand and quickly march towards them. She just left without saying any word or excusing herself. I saw her pushed the guy away from Suzy. I keep on telling myself that she just caring and looking after her best friend but seeing her caring that much to the girl who I'm sure had feelings for her still made me feel jealous and hurt.

 

"Amber is acting like Suzy's jealous girlfriend."Henry mumbled.

 

"Dude, the real girlfriend can hear you, she might strangle you because of what you had said."Jonghyun said to him jokingly and they both laugh. I glared at them and they both shut up.

 

"Don't be jealous,Krys, you know that they are really close and sweet to each other, right?" Sulli said to me with a comforting smile.

 

"I am not jealous, Sull. Of course I know that!"I answered.

 

"But I think Suzy likes Amber though."Lunna muttered.

 

"I agree."Vic answered.

 

"Then it will become a big problem."Key said.

 

"Will you guys shut up!"I scolded them with a stern voice.

 

They all looked at me and I put an expression of being annoyed. I hope Amber will not confuse her feelings towards Suzy if that girl will going to confess to her. I hope that her feelings for me is clear to her and strong enough for her to not doubt about it.