Uneasiness

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

My Dad kicked me out of our house because of what I did. He got so mad when he knew that my girlfriend is Krystal Jung. My Mom gave me her black credit card and some cash of money for my epxpenses. Dad told me that I can only get back in our house once I will agree to get married to Suzy. So, I rented a small apartment for a place to live.

 

"Dad had really gone to far in doing this to you!"my sister said, looking irritated.

 

"Let him do whatever he wants, I really don't care."I answered to my sister while I continue in arranging my clothes in my closet. My sister looked at me with sympathy. "Stop looking at me like that,sis."I said to her as I sat down on the edge of my bed beside her.

 

"If you need some help, don't hesitate to call me, okay?"my sister said to me as she embrace me.

 

"Wow, you become so nice to me."I replied jokingly and chuckled.

 

"Stupid."she scoffed as she hit me on my shoulder playfully. "I will miss you,dork."

 

"I will miss you too, Jack."I answered back with a smile. "If you visit me again, don't forget to bring some food."I added and she puffed her cheek.

 

I've been living alone now since my Dad kicked me out from our house. I still attend to our school, but only in this sem. Next sem, I don't think I can afford to pay my tuition fee. Even though Mom gave me her unlimitted credit card, I decided not to use it. I don't want my parents to get into fight once my Dad found out about it. I still meet up with Suzy everyday in our school, and also Krystal. But I notice that my girlfriend seems troubled these days.

 

"What's the matter, Princess?" I asked her when I caught her spacing out in our class. She got a little bit surprise when she heard my voice.

 

"N-Nothing."she replied with a faint smile.

 

"If there is something bothering you, don't hesitate to tell it to me, okay?"I said to her.

 

"Okay, I will."she answered and I smiled at her.

 

I really don't believe that she is fine, that nothing is bothering her. I feel worried about her. I want her to open up to me but no matter how many times I ask her, her answer is always the same, 'nothing' and 'I'm fine, don't worry'. I know it's a lie. I wonder what she is hiding from me. Then one day, Krystal didn't come to school. I heard from Yuri that their parents had came home. Then in the entire week, Krystal didn't show up in our class. I already missed her so much.

 

"Sull, do you have any news about Krystal?"I asked Sulli.

 

"I'm sorry Hyung, but I didn't hear anything from her in one week too."Sulli answered.

 

"Do you think she got sick or something?"I asked again.

 

"Maybe."Sulli replied. "It's really hard if your girlfriend's family is your family's enemy, right?"she continued.

 

"Beat me."I answered and blew a deep sigh.

 

I had did visited Krystal in their house but her parents didn't let me in. I can't even reach her phone.

 

"God, I miss her so much!"I added as I lie down on my desk.

 

"Just be patience, Hyung. I'm sure you are going to see her again soon."Sulli said as she tried to comfort me. I smiled at her.

 

And just like what Sulli had said, I really did see my girlfriend again. She attend our class the next day and I was extremely happy to see her again. I hug her tightly, but when I was about to plant to plant a peck on her lips, she had avoided it. I got a little bit surprise of what she did. I just thought that maybe she doesn't want me to kiss her with some of our classmates around so I just didn't mind it. After our class, Krystal invited me to eat lunch outside our school and I agreed to it. I feel uneasy when she is just silent the whole time.

 

"Uhm, what do you want to eat, Princess?" I asked her to break the silent.

 

"Just the same as yours."she answered.

 

"Okay."I answered and told the waiter our oder. "Are you okay?It looks like there is something bothering you."I said to her in a worried tone of voice as I hold her hand that is resting on top of the table.

 

"I-I'm fine."she answered and force a smile again. Hearing her answer made me feel annoyed.

 

"Okay."I answered and didn't bother to utter some words again. Then, while we are silently waiting for our food to be served, she suddenly spoke up. But what she said makes my eyes widened.

 

"Am, let's break up."she said to me.