Looked Good Together

She's Into Me

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I walk in out class with Sulli. When we arrive, the puntual Lhama is isn't here yet. She always come earlier than Sulli and me. I look on her empty seat before I sit down to mine. Then, after a while, my attention was shifted to the person who just entered our room. We stare at each other's eyes awkwardly. That person is no other than, Amber Josephine Liu.

 

"Good morning, hyung!" Sulli greeted her cheerfully before Amber can walk pass on her. The Lhama stop her pace..

 

"Good morning,Sull."she replied with her dorky smile. "What's up with Hyung?"she continued as she tilt her head with a blank face.

 

"I just want to call you that. Besides I am younger than you. Since you look like a boy, I decided to call you 'hyung'."Sulli explained and giggled.

 

"If that's what you wanted to call me. I'm fine with it."she answered. She then turn to me. "Good morning, Krys."she greeted me. She should have greeted me first before anyone else. Stupid Lhama!

 

"Morning."I answered in an annoyed tone of voice.She look at me with furrowed brows for a while then sat down on her seat.

 

During our class, I can feel her eyes on me. I didn't turn to her side. I just don't want to see her as of now. I wonder what she is thinking because she keeps on glancing at me. I bet she isn't even listening to our lecture now.

 

"Do you want to say something to me?" I asked her with a raise brows after our class. I feel uncomfortable being constantly glanced to.

 

"Yeah, I do."she replied honestly.

 

"Okay, spill it out. What is it?" I answered.

 

"How long are you planning to continue this relationship?"she asked me. What's up with her now?!

 

AMBER's POV

 

What I and Suzy had talked to inside my car keeps bothering me. The question of 'what if' for Krystal keeps running in my mind. What if Krystal realize someday that she is not into me and turns out that she is really into guys. What if in that day, I realize that I'm into her? This thought really makes me feel scared.

 

"Why are you asking me that?"she asked me with a higher tone of voice.

 

"Well, I was just wondering about it. I'm sure you are not planning to end up with me, right?" I said to her and it makes her browd furrowed. I then sense the temperature suddenly drop down.

 

"I will end it now, if that's what you wanted!"she yelled at me then walk out of our class. I blew out a sigh. I think I got her mad.

 

I lazily shoved my books inside my backpack and followed her. In our next classes, she is giving me this cold treatment. She completely ignores me the whole day. It has been awkward for me, because we are classmates and she is even my "girlfriend".  I stayed in the library, waiting for Suzy's class to end. I'm just flipping the pages of the book that is on my hand and stare at it absentmindedly. My mind is occupied with Krystal. I got tired of it so I decided to go in the cafe. When I reach there, I got frozen near the entrance door when I saw her with a guy and it seems that, they are close or something because they are hugging. I didn't realize that the day that I feared to come is this day! And worst, the guy that she might interested to, is one of my close friends back in middle school.

 

"A-Amber?"he said to me when he noticed me and I smiled at him, to both of them. Krystal is looking at us with confuse look. "Long time no see!"he continued as he approach me and hug me.

 

"You two, know each other?"Krystal asked looking a little bit surprise.

 

"Of course, we are best buds. We belong to the same basketball team back in middle school."he replied with a big grin. "Do you still play now a days,Am?"he asked me as he turns to me.

 

"Not really."I answered shortly. "Uhm, if you don't mind, I will excuse myself from both of you now. I'm in a hurry 'cause Suzy's class is about to end she will get mad at me when I made her wait."I said to them.

 

"I think Suzy Bae really hadn't change,huh?"my friend answered and chuckled.

 

"Yeah."I answered and scoffed.

 

"I think you should ask her out, Am. I bet you two look good together."he said to me and grin.

 

"You two look good together too." I replied. I notice how my friend blush on what I said, but I can't see Krystal's reaction because she lowered her head.

 

I excuse myslef and headed to the counter.I just bought some slice of cake which I think is delicious and a cup of tea. I said my goodbye to them before I left. I notice that Krystal looks more mad at me. When I said my goodbye,she just rolled her eyes at me and didn't utter any word.

 

"Amber, let's hang-out some time!" my friend yelled at me. I just wave at him without turning my back.

 

I don't want to see the sight of Krystal standing beside a guy or with a guy. It makes me feel unhappy and uncomfortable. Before I can go far away from the cafe, someone suddenly grab me on my arm which made me stop from walking. When I turn around to see who is it, I see Krystal's face with her scary icy glare. Basing on the look in her eyes, she is beyond mad at me, I think.

 

"You are really an annoying and stupid Lhama, aren't you?!"