Bad Feeling

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

I woke up the next morning with Krystal lying beside me. Since we are both girls, it's okay for us to sleep together in the same bed. She is sleeping soundly next to me. I watch her while she is sleeping. I memorize every detail of her face. She's really a beautiful girl. I plant a quick peck on her lips. I got tempted to kiss her when I look at her lips. Just like a princess who was put to sleep, she woke up after I kiss her.

 

"Good morning,Princess."I greeted her with a smile.

 

"Good morning, dork."she replied to me and brush her against mine.

 

"How's your sleep? Having a sweet dreams?" I asked her as I cuddled her.

 

"Yeah. I dream about you."she replied with a cheeky smile.

 

"Oh really? It must be a great dream then."I answered jokingly and chuckled.

 

When we got downstairs, we meet my cousin Yuri and Jessica-unnie in the living room. They were cuddling on the couch.

 

"How's your night? I bet you two got a good exercise, aren't you?"Yuri said with a erted smile on her face. Jessica got this piercing eye on me.

 

"We don't have any idea what you are talking about, Yul."I said to her.

 

"You don't need to be shy, Llama."Jessica-unnie said with a stern voice and shot her death glare on me.

 

"Unnie, we really didn't do what's on your mind right now."Krystal said to them. I just notice that her face had already turned red. She really blushed easily. Yuri just laugh and Sica has the same facial expression.

 

"Alright, we are just teasing you two."Yuri said to us. "Anyway Am, Mrs. Bae asked me to tell you to drop by in their house before you go home."she continued.

 

"Okay."I answered.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Hearing what Yuri-unnie had told Amber makes me feel worried. I don't know why I feel it but  it seems to me that there is something bad that is about to happen. I got this bad feeling and I feel uneasy about it.

 

"Am, just stay for a while."I said to Amber when we reach her car.

 

"I love too Princess, but I think Suzy's Mom got something important to talk to me. She always do everytime she ask me to drop by in their house."she replied to me. "I will see you at school, okay?"she continued then plant a quick peck on my lips before she step in her car.

 

"Call me when you reach there, okay?" I said to her.

 

"Okay."she replied with her dorky smile.

 

I watch her car getting farther away from me. I wonder why I got this bad feeling right now. I hope nothing bad will happen to Amber.

 

"Krys, I need to talk to you." Yuri-unnie said to me. When I turn to see her, she got this serious look on her face. "Let's talk inside."she continued as she motion me to follow her.