Whether You Like It Or Not

She's Into Me

 

 

SUZY’s POV

 

I notice Krystal’s face is red when she pass me. Amber is following her. I wonder what they had talk about. We enjoyed Vic’s party, and the whole time I notice that Krystal is stealing glances on Amber. Amber didn’t notice that though because she is busy talking with the rest of the group.

 

“Amber, are you friends with Krystal now?” I asked her when we are on our way back home.

 

“We have a short conversation earlier, but I don’t think I can call us friends because of it.”she answered. “Oh, she had asked me a strange question though.”she continued.

 

“What is it?”I asked curiously.

 

“She asked me what will I do if it happens you fell in love to me.” she answered and chuckled.

 

“W-What did you answer to her?” I replied. I got a little bit surprise hearing about it.

 

“I answered to her that if it happens you confess to me, I will be glad and feel happy about it but I don’t know what will I do next.” she answered which makes me feel disappointed. “I said to her too that if that really happens, I won’t hate you or distance myself away from you.I will only date you if it happens I will be into girls.” she added which cheer me up.

 

“Are you sure that you will date me if you will realize that you are into girls?” I .

 

“Yeah, you are a perfect girl to me. You are beautiful inside and out.” she said as she turned to looked at me with a grin. I smiled at her and pinch her cheek.

 

“Are you hitting on me now?” I said and giggled.

 

“Am I that obvious?”she answered and chuckled.

 

I hope if the day will come that she will realize that she is into girls than Sullis, I don’t have still someone. She walked me into our front door. I plant a quick peck on her cheek before she left.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

It is the first day of school this week and I already feel tired and lazy. I lie on my desk. My sister drained all of my energy, asking me to do so much for her. I am not complaining though. After a while, I can hear Krystal and Sulli’s voice. They have fun talking about something. I can say it’s fun because I can hear Krystal’s laughter.

 

“Are you asleep, Amber?” I heard Sulli asked me as she tapped me on my shoulder. I lazily got up and sit straight on my chair.

 

“What happened to you? You look…tired.” Krystal said to me with her voice faded at the end. I got a little bit surprise that she talked to me.

 

“I got tired because my sister made me do so many things for her.” I answered to her.

 

“Sister’s are really like that. They love to order us around.” Sulli said to me.

 

“Yeah.” I agreed to her and scoffed.

 

“If you want to rest, just go to the university clinic.”Krystal said to me.

 

“Nah, I don’t want to miss any of my class.” I answered to her.

 

“Since when are you two finally become friends?” Sulli asked us with a cheeky smile.

 

I and Krystal looked at each other. Hearing what Sulli had said made me realize that Krystal is nice to me today. I looked back at Sulli.

 

“We are not friends, Sulli. I am her girlfriend.”Krystal said jokingly and laughed. I got confused of what she had said.

 

“Oh yeah, Amber congratulations. Please take good care of my best friend.”Sulli said to me.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I told Sulli about what I feel about Amber. She got this theory that I probably like her. I can’t accept it to myself. Since childhood, I see myself as straight. Sulli then suggested to me to try to have a relationship with Amber so that I will come to know if I am indeed in love to her.

 

“What are you two talking about?”  Amber asked us looking puzzled.

 

“You introduce her to a bunch of girls that she is your girlfriend and even steal hear first kiss from her, so you should take responsibility of what you did.” Sulli said to her. I find it cute when she blushed.

 

“W-Why do I need to do that. I-I didn’t sleep with her to take responsibility of my action.”she stuttered.

 

“My first kiss is as important as my first time for me.” I said to her with a stern voice and glared at her. “And I introduce you to someone that I am your girlfriend too.”

 

“Are you really alright today? I will accompany you into the university clinic if you are not feeling well.”she said to me.

 

“Whether you like it or not, I am your girlfriend and you are mine.” I said to her and glare.

 

“If I were you Amber, you should not contradict what she wants if you want to live longer.” Sulli console her. She let out a deep sigh.

 

“Just do whatever you please. Please don’t disturb me, you both make me feel so tired.” she said and then lie down on her desk.

 

I hope I will find my answer as soon as possible and pray that I don’t really have any romantic feelings for her. I don’t want to be in a relationship with her over a long period of time. I think both Vic and Suzy will be broken hearted because of me.

 

“Krystal, we will just keep this between us, okay?”Amber said to me when she tilted her head to see me.