I hate you Sungyeol...I really do

My Sarcastic Wife

Your POV

You had just woken up in your 5 star hotel suite, which was conveniently owned by Sungyeol when your stomach started turning knots. You put a hand over your mouth and ran to the bathroom. You then of course, started puking your guts out.

You heard L yawn and stand up. He saw you bent over the toilet and rushed over, his eyes widened when he noticed you were puking. He patted your back while you threw up.

When you were done, you washed your face, and he handed you a glass of water, "Yah, are you sick?" He felt your forehead for a fever, but you slightly pushed his hand away, "No."

Your headache came back, making you clutch onto your skull. You sat on the edge of the bed and rested your head in your hands. L worriedly peered at your face, "Headache?"

You nodded glumly and took another gulp of water, "I'll be fine."

He didn’t buy it, "You're always tired, you throw up a lot in the morning, and you get a lot of headaches. We should go to the doctor, maybe there's something wrong.”

*Aish...I guess this is a good time to tell him.*

"I-I already went to the doctors," you mumbled.

He cocked his head, "You did? Well...what'd the doctor say?"

You took a shaky breath, "I'm pregnant," you mumbled.

His eyes widened, "P-PREGNANT?"

You nodded and bit your lower lip. You shuffled your feet.

It became quiet for a moment. You didn’t dare peek at his face. Suddenly, L hugged you tightly, till all the air was out of you, "CAN'T BREATHE!"

He quickly pulled away and grinned, his face was practically glowing.

You were taken aback, "You're happy?"

"YEAH! Aren't you?!"

You nodded slowly, "I am, it's just that I thought you wouldn't be..."

He looked at you bewildered, "Why would you think that?! I can't believe that there’s gonna be a little me or you soon!"

You raised an eyebrow at him, "You want another...me?" You pointed your index finger at yourself.

L laughed sheepishly, "Well...it could always be a little me."

You scoffed, "Is that any better?"

He pouted, "It could be a mix of both of us..."

You looked at him in horror, "I'D RATHER IT BE A LITTLE YOU!" You squealed.

L laughed, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?? I was getting worried about you. I thought you were sick," he lightly hit your head.

You shrugged, "You didn't tell me about the ring box you're hiding."

His eyes rounded in surprise, "H-how did you...?"       

You gave him a mischievous grin, "You're kinda bad at hiding stuff."

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, "There goes the surprise..."
You giggled.

L stood up and went into the walk-in closet. When he found what he was looking for, he walked back out.

You noticed that he was holding the dark violet velvet box you had found about one week into the trip. You had decided not to say anything since you figure he wanted to keep it a secret.

He sighed and bent down in front of you, "It's not exactly like I imagined this moment would be, but..."

A small smile escaped your lips.

"I know I didn't propose to you right last time, so,"

Outside, you contained your nonchalant expression, inside though, you were bursting with giddiness.

"~~~ ah, will you," he never got to finish that statement since just then the door burst open.

"HEY LOVEBIRDS, ARE WE GOING TO-" Sungyeol casually walked in shouting at the top of his lungs, but stopped when he saw L kneeling down in front of you. You noticed he was holding a key card in his right hand.

*Oh right...he owns the hotel.*

"Ha ha...ha...haha, looks like I came at the wrong time, I'll just be, you know, going now."

Before he could close the door, the rest of Infinite, along with Mi Young, Jaehyo, Sandeul, and Haerin.

"~~~! What's taking so LONG?" Sungjong complained as he walked into the room. His eyes widened when he realized he was interrupting something important.

"Unnie! I'm starv-" Haerin stopped mid-sentence and blushed. "Uh, sorry."

Hoya and Dongwoo thumped Sungyeol's head, "Why did you interrupt?" They hissed.

L glared at them and closed the ring box, "You guys go down first, we’ll follow.”
He then stood up.

Everyone quickly bolted out the room. Sungyeol who was the last to leave gave L a peace sign, "Don't kill me k'?" He then disappeared from sight. 

You bit back laughter as L pouted.

You stood up, "Well you can always try it again later." You freshened up with L and walked out of the suite.

"He interrupts EVERYTHING!" L complained.

You tried to defend him, "Well not everything!"

L raised an eyebrow, "Ice skating, movies, that time we were in the library, the time we went to the beach, when he called during out first snow, hmm what else?"

"OH, remember that time he slept in our room during that ski vacation? Well actually...everyone slept in our room."

L scowled, "Don't remind me."

The two of you had reached the elevator.

You tapped your chin, "What else was there?"

"Hmm...when we were having s-" your cheeks turned bright red and you quickly clamped a hand over his mouth.

He looked at you surprised, and you quickly removed your hand.

He then grinned and pinched your cheeks, "Aigoo, you’re cute when you blush.”

You scowled. When the elevator door opened you were surprised to see Sungyeol's face, "YOU GUYS TOOK SO LONG! I wondered what was going on up there, so I came back!' He smiled like nothing was wrong.

You looked at L's pissed off face and grinned, walking into the elevator.

"I hate you Sungyeol...I really do," he grumbled.

Sungyeol gasped and pretended to look hurt, "HURTFUL!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END~! I just finished my first fanfic (squeal)! Thank you to all my readers and subscribers, and to everyone who commented <3! Hope you enjoyed reading "My Sarcastic Wife~" BYE! ^-^