Just you & me....and you know 10 other people

My Sarcastic Wife

No One's POV

You and L had just entered the boarding area when the two of you heard someone calling you,

"HEY LOVEBIRDS!"

"You recognize that voice?" You asked.

He nodded, and gulped. A second later, he was tackled by Sungyeol.

"AIGOO, where are the two of you going huh? Hmmm....maybe Paris?"

L widened his eyes, "H-how'd you know?"

Sungyeol, grinned, "Oh you know, a little birdy told me. Anyways! It's been a while since all 8 of us went on a vacation together right?”

L narrowed his eyes, "8?"

"~~~ AH!" Sungjong tackled you, "Omo, look at you! How long has it been? 1 month?"

You smiled, "I think so."

He beamed, "We're gonna have SO much fun shopping in Paris!"

You nodded slowly.

"Hey babe, miss me?" Woohyun slung an arm around you.

You grinned, "Yeah~."

L glared at him, so Woohyun quickly removed his arm.

"HEY!" Hoya and Dongwoo dropped their carry-on and gave you a bear hug, "H-hi!"

They let go and grinned, "Ready for Paris?"

You smiled meekly, "Uh-huh."

Sunggyu came along last. He patted L on the shoulder, "Sorry dude. I don't know how Sungyeol found out, but you know...I've always wanted to go to Paris."

L scowled and walked over to Sungyeol, who instantly ran away.

“LEE SUNGYEOL,” he growled.

"OMO SOMEONE SAVE ME!"

While L chased him around the airport, you heard another voice calling you,

"~~~~~~~ ah!!!" You recognized the voice and quickly turned around to get hugged by you BFF, Sandeul.

He smiled and ruffled your hair, "Aigoo, did you get prettier since I last saw you?"

You raised an eyebrow, "You saw me yesterday when I came to your wedding silly."

He blushed, "Oh yeah...."

"YAH! OPPA! Are you making me carry all of THIS?"

Sandeul widened his eyes and ran over to help his new wife, Haerin. She had her usual black choppy hair loose, and she was wearing black combat boots.

She started ranting, but stopped when she saw you. She grinned and gave you a hug, "Unnie!"

You smiled at her and motioned at her ticket, 'Honeymoon?"

She nodded, "Yup. Paris!"

You jaw dropped, "P-paris?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Well...it's just that, all of us," you motioned at you and Infinite, and Sungyeol and L who were still running around, "are going to Paris too."

Her eyes widened, "What a coincidence."

"Coincidence,” you mumbled.

"SO! What are my two favorite girls talking about?" Sandeul slung an arm around the two of you.

When L spotted Sandeul with his arms around you, he released Sunyeol from his headlock, came over to you, and pulled you away, making everyone laugh.

Haerin bowed to him, "Hi oppa. Jealous as always."

L pouted.

"L OPPA!"

Yours and L's eyes widened, "That's Mi,"

"AIGOO! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Mi Young hugged L, and then turned to you, "Well, I missed you a little bit too."

You rolled your eyes and hugged her, “I missed you too unnie. Where are you going?" Something in your gut made you think that her answer was going to be...

"Paris!"

L's and Haerin's jaw dropped, "Figures," you mumbled.

"Just like us." Sandeul beamed.

She gasped, "Really? Hmm, what a coincidence..."

She then turned to him and smiled, "Sorry I missed your wedding. Business calls you know."

Sandeul smiled and shrugged, "No problem."

Mi Young gave him a quick hug, "I even missed you. Remember when you used to be my stalker?"

Sandeul blushed, "Ah well...how long ago was that?"

Haerin glared at Mi Young, "Well my oppa must've been blind during that time."

Mi Young scowled, "Well considering who he married,"

"OKAY!" Sandeul stepped in between the two of them.

Mi Young and Haerin had a bad relationship. The two of them constantly fought and argued because of Sandeul, and well, because they just disliked each other. Whenever the two of them were put in the same room, there was a cat fight.

Haerin got along well with you though, considering the fact that she admired you, and she was a tiny bit scared of you.

"Mi Young ah, where do you,"

Jaehyo's eyes rounded in suprise, "Oh...uhhh, hi!"

Since you were the closest to him, he gave you a quick hug, making sure to avert L's dagger eyes. He also gave a quick hug to Haerin and bowed to L.

He walked over to Mi Young and slung an arm around her. His eyes focused on Sandeul and he tensed up, "Hey."

Sandeul bowed to him, "Hi hyung."

The atmosphere quickly became tense. Jaehyo disliked Sandeul since Sandeul used to have a thing for Mi Young, who was now his wife. Strangely though, he didn't dislike L, even though Mi Young had a thing for him for a LONG time. It was probably because he was scared of him...

"Flight 23 to Paris is now boarding. First class and business passengers may come aboard.”

"FINALLY! LET'S GO!" Sungyeol bolted towards the gate.

Everyone followed behind him. You and L were at the very back at the group.

"I wanted it to be just you and me,” he mumbled.

You counted the number of people in front of you, "Well it is just you and me...and you know 10 other people."

He groaned.

“NO! I am NOT sitting next to HER for the WHOLE TRIP!” Mi Young squealed.

“Oh shut up and grow up,” Haerin hissed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more chapter to go!! But, 205 subscribers...EEP! I NEVER thought I would reach 200 O_O! THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU <3!