Girlfriend

My Sarcastic Wife

Your POV

It was the last day of yours and L's 'honeymoon.' You were sitting on the bench in the garden of your house. The paparazzi had left, thinking that you and L were off somewhere enjoying yourselves. You breathed in a gulp of air and swung your legs.

"Aren't you cold out here?" L walked over and sat down next to you.

You shrugged, "Not really."

He nodded and rested his head on your shoulder, "Aigoo, so tired."

You pushed his head off, "From what? Walking up and down the stairs?"

Just then, a cold breeze swept by, making you shiver.

L wrapped and arm around you and pulled you in close,

"I thought you said you weren't cold."

You didn't try to wriggle out of his arms. It felt nice and warm. A fuzzy feeling passed by you. 

He raised an eyebrow, "Not gonna try and squirm out? So you actually like this?"

You blushed, "N-no. Just a little cold."

He grinned, "Ah! I got something for you!" He brought out a sleek black touch-screen cell-phone.

You gaped at it, "I thought that this wasn't out yet."

He shrugged, "Connections," and placed the phone in your hand.

"This way you can call me so I won't freak out the next time you come home at 2 in the morning."

"You didn't have to get me such an expensive phone though."

"You're supposed to say thank-you wifey."

You managed a small smile, "Thanks."

He the phone, and touched the dialer button. He then touched 1, "Yah, you better not change me as number 1 on your speed dial," he warned.

You grinned, "Hmm, got it."  You turned to face him, only to see that his face was an inch away from yours.

*WELL...this is akward.*

You could hear his breathing as his eyes stared into yours, when he leaned in you quickly turned away and stood up.

"We should go in now. It's getting pretty cold," you quickly said before walking away.

L suddenly grabbed your arm, "Can I ask you something before you go?"

You titled your head, "As long as it isn't something stupid again."

He sighed, "I have the "I", the "L", the "O", the "V", and the "E", so can I please have "U"?"

*I...L...O...V...E...U?  I love you?! D-did he just say that? Aww , maybe I'm hallucinating.*

You felt your heart beat race, "W-what?"

He turned around so that he was facing you, "I just wanted to say that I love you."

You gulped, "You're kidding right? H-how...?"

*AW STOP STUTTERING ~~~~!!!*

"Meeting you was fate, marrying you was a choice, falling in love with you...was beyond my control."

An awkward silence passed by, "Well...? Are you gonna say something back?"

You opened your mouth, but no sound came out.

L stood up and pouted like a little kid, "Okay, well how about....I got it! Blink once if you don't feel the same way, and twice if you do."

You blinked 4 or 5 times.

L sighed, "Yah! It's either once or twice dummy."

You let out a small laugh, opened up your eyes wide, and blinked twice.

He widened his eyes, "R-really? Y-you love me back?"

You looked up at the night sky, "Well...I dunno know what being in love feels like, but I get that weird warm fuzzy feeling when I'm near you or...I don't know, thinking about you. Creeps the hell outta me."

He smirked, "You think about me?"

You quickly shook your head, "N-no! I mean..."

L grinned and gave you a quick peck on the cheek.

You narrowed your eyes at him, "When did I tell you you could kiss me?"

He shurgged, "I can kiss my girlfriend can't I?"

"Girlfriend?"

He nodded and linked his arm with yours, "Girlfriend. You're my girlfriend now wifey."

You narrowed your eyes, "I went from being your wife to your girlfriend...why does that it feel like I'm being down-graded?"

He gave you a mischevious grin, "Now I can kiss you whenever I want to right?"

You scoffed, "If you try to kiss me again, I'll sock you in the stomach."

He grinned and screamed, "~~~ LOVES ME!"

You clamped a hand over his mouth, "YAH! What if someone hears?" You hissed.

"I don't care who hears. I'm just glad you love me back wifey."

"We have to do alot of things together k?"

You nodded, "Sureeee."

He smiled as the two of you walked back inside.

*Boyfriend...MY boyfriend...Dear god...I have a freakin BOYFRIEND o_o*