Life is...depressing

My Sarcastic Wife

 

Your POV

It was a sunny day *Eww*.  Couples were cuddling, (gross) and little kids were running hand in hand with their parents (even worse). You never understood why people liked the sunshine so much…

Are you pessimistic? Yes, you see the glass half empty even when it’s full (Nigahiga~).

You deserve to be though, your parents ditched you the day you turned 9, and do you blame them? No…you liked to believe that there was a very good reason behind them leaving you…no, you didn’t like to believe that, you needed to believe that, if not, you probably would've broke down or somethin TT.

You walked past all the people and straight into a meadow. After walking around for a while, you finally stopped, admiring the river you stood in front of.

L’s POV

Screw grandpa. ME? MARRIED? NOW? HA. All girls were the same, desperate two-faced es…or maybe those are just the ones that hung around me?

“YOU WILL GET MARRIED IN ONE WEEK, OR YOU WILL NOT INHERET THE COMPANY!”

Screw you grandpa, screw life for taking my parents away. I choked up a bit.

I stopped right by a river. After slamming my car door, I walked alongside it.

Then I noticed the girl standing in front of the river, staring into space. *What is she doing?*

She suddenly spun around, then she glared at me. “Why are you here?” I looked at her, *Okay…she wasn’t going gaga over me…yup, something’s wrong with this chick*.

I tried to be a GENTLEMAN. “Am I not allowed to be here?” I asked her, raising my eyebrows. She just stood there and cocked her head, “Whatever,”she turned back. *Damn girl…*

Your POV

Thinking about it now….you don’t know why you even talked to this rich lookin stranger, but you never really regretted it.

You turned your head. “You look like you have something on your mind…” You said softly.

He glared at you, “Is it any of your business?” You shrugged your shoulders, “Just wondering,” you said, before you took a seat on the grass.

“What about you?” he asked.

“I asked you first,” you said. He rolled his eyes. You took a closer look at him….*Why does he look so familiar?*

“I have to get married to a stranger by next week, you?” You were shocked. *I didn’t think he’d actually tell me.*

“It’s my birthday,” you said. He looked at you strangely. “Why do you look sad then?”

You don’t know why…but for some reason you had an urge to tell him about yourself, you figured, what the heck, I'm probably never gonna see him after this anyways ( I know…everyone tells me “DON’T TALK TO STRANGERS!” but…hey…I never listened).

“My parents left me on my birthday,” you stared him straight in the eye. He looked at you, “Me too…” Your eyes widened.