Idiots

My Sarcastic Wife

Your POV

L and Sandeul looked at you for a brief second, before they went back to fighting. You clenched your fist and marched over to them. You grabbed their wrists and pulled the two of them to opposite sites, L to the right of you, and Sandeul to the left.

You noticed how beaten up they were and bit your lip in worry. You dragged them off, holding on tightly to their arms. 

L tried to pull out of your grasp, "YAH! Where are we going?" You stayed silent. He stopped in his tracks, "I'm not going anywhere with him," he pointed a finger at Sanduel, who in turn narrowed his eyes, "Me neither," he growled. They immediately started arguing, and you noticed that they turned eyes. 

"Shut up! Both of you!" You hissed. "You know how bad this could get if the paparazzi got pictures of...of this?!" You motioned at their beaten up faces. 

The two of them looked down, "Pretty bad..." Sandeul muttered.

"Yeah! So just be quiet, keep your head down, and follow me, got it?!" You snapped. 

The two of them mumbled something you couldn't make out. You ignored them and continued to drag them off. When you realized you didn't know where to bring the two of them, you began to panic.

*L's house? Nope. Sandeul's house? Nope. My house...? That could work...*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Your House

When you arrived at your old home, you opened the front door using the key you always hid on the awning. The small house looked like it had the last time you had visited to give it a good dusting.

You led the two guys to opposite rooms. L in your old bedroom, and Sandeul in your parents' bedroom. You ran into the bathroom and rummaged around for the first-aid kit. When you finally found it, you walked into your room and found L sitting on the bed. You knelt down in front of him and started treating his wounds and bruises. He winced and whined every time your hand came into contact with his face. 

"OW!" You continued to treat his bloody lip. *Such a baby.*

He pouted, "How come you're so quiet?" You ignored him and instead, grabbed a cotton swab. He grabbed your wrist,

"Say something!" You narrowed your eyes and shook his hand off. He gave you his puppy dog eyes and bit his lower lip, "Are you mad at me?"

You refused to look him in the eyes and continued to dab at his wounds. "Well...are you?"

You ignored him and finished treating his wounds, "So...you're not going to talk to me?" 

You stood up and grabbed the first aid kit. You then walked out of the room. L frowned and laid down on the bed, "BE LIKE THAT WIFEY!"

You rolled your eyes and walked into your parents' room. Sandeul was seated on a chair. His eyes looked up in shock when you kneeled down in front of him and gave him an ice-pack for his bruised eye. 

"You're helping me too?"

You didn't answer. 

He peered at your face, and you glanced up at him, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He quickly looked away, "N-no reason."

You looked at him skeptically but continued to treat his cuts. He winced, but didn't say a word. 

"~~~...Do you hate me?"

You stopped treating him and raised your eyebrow, "Do you hate me?"

He widened his eyes, "Why would I hate you?"

"I rejected you."

"I knew you would before I even confessed though," he mumbled.

"Then why the hell did you still confess?" L hissed.

You spun around to see him glaring at Sandeul from the doorway. "How come you talk to him but not me huh?!" He demanded.

*So childish...* 

"Is what I do any of your business?" Sandeul narrowed his eyes. 

Moments later, the both of them were at it again. You blew away a piece of your hair away from your face, *Here they go again...*

"Guys," they didn't listen.

"GUYS!" You shouted. They still wouldn't stop.

"SHUT UP ALREADY!" You yelled. The room turned silent and you narrowed your eyes. You stormed over to the front door.

"You idiots need to hurry up and work out your problems! You're giving me a damn headache. I'm gonna turn deaf cause of you two! If I come back to more freakin yelling I'll kick both of your asses, GOT IT?" You slammed the door and walked away from the house. You could still hear faint sounds of arguing.

*Since when was I the in adult around here?!* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii guys ^^ Sorry I haven't updated in like...a week >.< I just messed up a H-UGE part of my project so I doubt I'll be updating much next week either T_T I'm too clumsy...Sorry!