Paparazzi

My Sarcastic Wife

Your POV

You and L waited in front of the mall for Sungjong and the rest of Infinite. L was wearing a hoodie, jeans, and a baseball cap. You wondered why he looked so casual.

 “~~~~~~~~~~~~ noona!!” You turned around to see a beaming Sungjong run towards you. The rest of Infinite was behind him. You noticed that they were all dressed like L.

*Does he ever run out of energy? -___-‘*

“Ready to shop???”

You smiled weakly, “Uh…yeah.”

“GREAT! You don’t have to worry about carrying our bags~ I brought all of them along!” He gestured to the rest of Infinite who stood there dumbfounded.

“Shopping? I thought we were gonna go eat!” Sungyeol protested.

Sungjong gave him an icy glare,

*Damn…he’s kinda scary.*

Sungyeol sighed, “Shopping is good too…” He mumbled.

“Hey it won’t take too long right?” Sunggyu asked.

Sungjong waved him off, “Let’s go ~~~~ noona!!”

-----------------------------------------------

4 hours later

“YAH! LEE SUNGJONG! IT’S BEEN FOUR FREAKIN HOURS.” Dongwoo shouted at Sungjong, who walked next to you, his arms hooked through yours.

“How…do…girls…do…this??!!” Woohyun panted.

“Can’t you carry some of this?? It’s pretty heavy!” Hoya grumbled.

Sungjong rolled his eyes, “Man up, it’s not that bad!”

You turned around and your jaw dropped. You didn’t realize how much stuff you and Sungjong had bought. Woohyun and Dongwoo were the worst off; they carried shopping bags up to their chins. Sunggyu and Hoya were pretty bad off too, they were dragging along some of the bags. Sungyeol groaned and whined with every step he took. You noticed that L didn’t carry anything, and apparently, Sungyeol noticed that at the same moment since he five bags filled with clothes into L’s arms.

“It’s your wife.” Sungyeol muttered.

*Holy crap, how much money did I spend???* 

Shopping with Sungjong was actually pretty fun. You two bought everything in sight.

“Sungjong… How am I supposed to pay you back for all of that?” You gestured at the bags everyone was carrying.

He laughed, “Pay me back? Why would you do that?”

You frowned, “I wasted so much money.”

“Hoya’s dad owns ALL of the malls around here.” He looked back at Hoya, who gave him a glare.

“But still…” You rubbed the back of your neck.

“Omo…is that Sungjong oppa?”

You turned around to face two girls that looked around 15.

“Yah, I think it is!!” She whispered to her friend.

The two girls went up to Sungjong, you felt him tense up.

“You’re Sungjong from Infinite right?!”

Sungjong lowered his head and tried his best to alter his voice, “Uh, sorry, I think you’ve got the wrong person.” He started walking away, but the girl’s friend suddenly took of Sunjong’s cap.

“OMO IT’S REALLY SUNJONG OPPA!” She squealed. You noticed that some people had stopped walking and stared at her.

“Then they must be the rest of INFINITE!” The girl’s friend pointed at the six guys behind you.

“WAIT, THEN WHO’S THIS GIRL WITH OUR SEVEN PRINCES OF SEOUL???!!” The girl demanded and pointed her finger at you. The mall became quiet, then a sudden uproar of noises broke out as more and more people gathered around you and Infinite.

 “We’re screwed!” Hoya hissed.

You and Infinite had backed up till you were all trapped between a TV store, and the crowd.

You heard the crowd gasp and look behind you. You could hear an announcer’s voice, “And it seems like L, the heir of the Wooliment Corporation, and one of the Seven Princes of Seoul, has got himself a…are you ready for this? A WIFE!”

You gulped and turned around. 

*Oh …*

On the TV screen was a picture of you and L, his arms around you, while the two of you walked in the garden. You saw the picture zoom into the ring on L’s finger and on the ring on your finger.

Everyone’s eyes you.

*Well this isn’t good…*

You felt someone grab your hand; you turned around to see L.

“Get ready to run.” He hissed.

He then pulled your hand and pushed past the crowd, dragging you along with him.

“YAH! Follow them!” Someone shouted.

You turned around to see the crowd of people run in different directions. You noticed that everyone in Infinite had split up.

You and L ran down 3 flight of steps and out the doors of the mall.

Soon the two of you ran straight into a busy square. L weaved in and out of people. You heard a couple of people in business clothes curse and yell.

You could still hear the crowd of people in pursuit of the both of you. You suddenly ran in front of him, “Follow me.”

He looked at you surprised.

You rolled your eyes, “Trust me.”

He nodded reluctantly and let you drag him along.

L’s POV

I’ve never met a girl that could run so damn fast. She pretty much dragged me through the busy streets, and into allies that I’ve never noticed before.

We ran for a good 5 minutes before she turned an abrupt corner and walked into a dark alley way.

She rested against the walls of the alley as a crowd of screaming people passed by.

I realized just how worn out I was and collapsed next to her.

“You’re…a…good…runner.” I managed out.

She smirked.

“How did you know that there was an alley here?”

“This is where I always hide.”

I titled my head, “Who do you hide from?”

“Gangs, loan sharks, child services, police.”

*Damn.*

I raised my eyebrows, “Police?”

She bit her lower lip, "Um..."

---------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back at the Mansion

Grandpa sat down on the couch and the TV, hoping for some alone time to catch up with the drama he was watching, 49 Days.

He had just began to relax when he saw L’s face come up on the news channel.

“What did he do now?” Grandpa muttered to himself.

He saw a picture of L with his arms around you. Grandpa smiled, "They make a cute couple."

Then heard banging on the door. He grumbled and got up.

He walked past the window and saw a surprising site.

Reporters surrounded the mansion.

Grandpa sighed, “Tsk, tsk.”

He couldn’t help but feel sorry for you, all of the hate you would have to face, getting used to the cameras, and of course the hurtful rumors. Just like L’s mom. His face brighten at the thought of her. You reminded him of her. 

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile at Sandeul’s House

Sandeul crashed on the couch. He had spent the whole day with Mi Young, which of course didn’t bother him AT ALL, but he had also spent the whole day helping her with her paperwork.

He the TV and saw L’s face.

Sandeul sat up, he saw the picture of you and L, and a smile crept up his lips.

“They look perfect for each other.” He murmured.

Then his expression turned to one of sympathy. He felt sorry for you. He knew first hand just how scary L’s fan club was. He wondered if you were doing okay.

“Maybe I should visit her,” he thought as he rested his head back on the couch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii guys ^o^ I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of my subsribers!! I cannot BELIEVE that I reached over 100 O_O I srlys did not think I would even come close to that much when I started my fanfic soooo, THANK YOU all SOO much~~ andd the SOLs are coming up next week >.< but i'll try my best to update! Thanks again <3.