Starts with an L...

My Sarcastic Wife

The next couple of days were hectic. You and L went to TONS of interviews, and everyone rushed to prepare the wedding. On the bright side though, the two of you got closer to each other.

-----------------------------------

Your POV

"Dear L Oppa,

OPPA! Are you really going to marry her?! OPPA I think you're making the BIGGEST mistake of your life, I mean she's not rich, or pretty," you were reading the letter when someone grabbed it out of your hand and crumpled it up. You looked up to see L's pissed off looking face.

"Yah, why are you even reading that?!" He asked as he threw the letter into the trash can.

You shurgged and sighed, "I was curious. Looks like all the girls in Seoul hate me."

"Noona, these girls are just jealous of you!" Sungjong patted your back.

You smiled, "Thanks."

Sungyeol came into the room with two huge bags in his hands, "MORE MAIL!" He hollered as he heaved the bags onto the desk.

L slapped Sungyeol's head and Sungjong face-palmed his head.

Sungyeol looked around the room at Infinite's expressions,  "What?" 

His eyes then wandered to over to you, and to the opened envelope next to you.

"OH! Uh-oh...I'll go get rid of these then!"

Sungyeol took the bags and quickly ran out of the room.

Hoya walked over to you, "I apoligize for him."

You laughed, "He didn't do anything wrong."

"GUYS! It's time for the fitting!" Woohyun shouted and ran over to you, "Omo, I'll bet you'll look a million times prettier than you already do in a wedding dress!"

You blushed, "Ah well..."

"Let's go!" Woohyun and Sungjong hooked their arms through yours.

------------------------------------------------------------

L's POV

"Aigoo I can't believe you're getting married before your hyung," Suggyu said.

"And to such a pretty girl too..." Dongwoo added.

I looked at ~~~, who walked in front of me, and smiled.

"Don't tell me you're falling in love with her?" Sunggyu raised his eyebrows.

"W-what? Of course not!"

"Lying about your feelings only make it complicated~.  We all know how you look at her, even Sungeyol notices, and he's...him."

*EVEN Sungyeol?*

"Well, then you guys are just looking wrong."

"Whatever you say~. You never know when someone'll snatch her up though," Sunggyu warned.

I laughed, "Who would dare take L's girl?"

Dongwoo shurgged, "Just remember that we warned you. I mean if I had a girl like her,"

I glared at him.

He held up his hands, "IF, I said IF, then I would do anything to make sure no one takes her away from me."

I scoffed, "Thanks for the advice hyungs, but I think I'm good."

*No one would take her away from me...right?*

"Oh, looks like you have your first competitor," Sunggyu said in an amused tone.

I looked at ~~~~, Woohyun had his arm around her.

"YAH! NAM WOOHYUN!"

He turned around with an innocent expression, "What'd I do?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At the fitting

"OPPA!"

*Damn it it's her again.*

"How long has it been oppa?? 2, 3 DAYS?!"

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Oppa! You can still get out of this wedding! You're about to make a HUGE mistake!"

I scoffed and walked over to ~~~~. She was talking and laughing with Sandeul.

*Why him out of all people?*

"~~~~, time to try on your wedding dress."

"Another freakin dress...." She muttered as she walked over to the big changing room.

Sandeul bowed and smiled at me. I smiled back.

*They're friends...yeah, that's it, nothing more. I was just being paranoid.*

I breathed in a sigh of relief and walked over to the rest of Infinite, when I felt someone sling an arm around me.

"Well, Kim Myungsoo, looks like you found the girl that melted that cold heart of yours."

Sungyeol pretened to wipe a tear from his face, "I think I'm gonna cry. This is such a miracle."

I socked him in the stomach.

Your POV

*THIS DRESS IS SO FREAKIN HEAVY!*

There were two other girls in the changing room with you, helping you put on the dress.

Though you despised dresses, you had to admit that this dress was GORGEOUS.

After a good 5 minutes of thrasing around, you finally got the dress on.

You looked at the mirror, *I went from looking like a messed up barbie doll to bridezilla...hmm.*

You opened the door to the changing room, and felt 9 eyes boring into you.

Even Mi Young looked at you with an amazed expression.

"O.M.G." Sunjong squealed and ran up to you, you noticed that everyone was wearing their wedding outfits, tuxs for the guys, and a pretty peach colored dress for Mi Young.

"NOONA! YOU LOOK A-MAZING!"

You smiled, "You too Sungjong ah."

He scoffed, "Not compared to you!"

Sungyeol raised his hand like an elementary school student, "I'M OFFICIALLY jealous of him," he pointed to L.

You laughed.

Woohyun and Hoya walked up to you, "OMO...if you ever change your mind about marrying L, you can marry us ANYDAY!"

You grinned, "Thanks guys."

"Oppa," Woohyun said.

"Oppa?"

Hoya nodded, "We're your oppas from now on."

You smiled, "Thanks oppa."

You walked over to where L was sitting; Sunggyu and Dongwoo both had their hands on his shoulder.

You looked at him expectantly, "Well...?"

L'S POV

*HOLY .*

"Well...?"

I gulped, "Uh..."

She crossed her arms and glared at me, "This is just like the last time hon."

"You look...perfect."

She blushed and hit my arm, "You don't look too bad either."

I looked around the room, everyone was still staring at ~~~~~.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS STILL LOOKING AT?!"

Everyone quickly turned their heads,

She laughed, "I'm changing out of this, it's too heavy."

I nodded like an idiot.

Your POV

*At least he said something~.*

You were walking back to the changing room when Mi Young stopped you,

"Even though it should be ME, wearing that dress...you do look amazing." You thought you saw a smile creep onto her face, but it quickly disappeared as she flipped her hair and walked off.

"~~~~." You turned around to face Sandeul.

He grinned at you, "You look beautiful."

"Was I ugly before?"

He quickly shook his head, "NO, I mean, no, it's just that,"

You laughed, "Thanks."

He smiled and walked back to the couch.

--------------------------------------

After everyone had changed out of their wedding clothes, they all went out to dinner.

When you were done eating, you went out the fancy restaurant for some fresh air. L noticed you were gone and walked outside.

"What're you doing out here?"

"Just wanted some fresh air."

"Ah..."

"Can't believe I'm getting married in two days," you muttered, and took a seat on a bench.

L sat down next to you, "Will you regret it?"

"What?"

"Getting married to me."

"Nah. It's fun being married to you."

"It's...fun?"

You grinned, "Yeah."

L put his arm around you, "Aigoo, my wife actually likes me now right?"

"Well I never hated you hon."

"You do know that you'll have to kiss me right?"

"WHAT?!"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride," he imitated a priest.

*AWW ...I forgot about that part.*

"Ahh...welll, could we do a fake kiss?" You asked.

"Dummy, you can't do that in a wedding."

You pouted.

*Kissing him won't be that bad...*

"We could practice right now," L grinned.

You made puking and gagging noises.

He rolled his eyes, "And, I uh, kinda wanted to tell you something."

"What?"

"Well, I just wanted to say that...I think I l," he was cut off by Sungyeol, who popped up behind the two of you.

*Dear god...where'd he come from?!*

"LOVEBIRDS, WE'RE GOING NOW!" He shouted.

L cursed under his breath, and slapped Sungyeol's head.

"OWWW WHAT'D I DO?!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?" L snapped, and the two of them walked off.

*I wonder what he was gonna tell me. He l...what starts with an l...laugh, lie, lime?*