Mi Young's Admirer

My Sarcastic Wife

Your POV

"Tell me ONE more time why I have to go to work with you?"

L kept his eyes on the road, "BECAUSE wifey, grandpa thinks it's important for you to know about our company. You just have to sit in on one meeting."

You sighed.

A half an hour later the two of you arrived at the Wooliment Corporation building.

The moment L walked into the building everyone seemed to drop what they were doing and gave him a bow.

L walked past them without as much as a glance.

You frowned, "Not gonna bow back?"

"I should because...?"

You rolled your eyes.

"You're here!" You turned around to see Woohyun. He looked so...professional.

The three of you walked into an elevator and Woohyun pressed 12. On the 5th floor, the doors slid open. You heard the voice of a girl yelling.

*Her voice is really familiar...oh crap.*

"NO! I TOLD you already that, OPPA!"

"Damn it..." L muttered.

Mi Young walked into the elevator, and pushed you aside so she could stand next to L. You were about to push her back when you noticed a guy walk in too. He was taller than you, and had reddish brownish hair. He caught sight of L and bowed politely; he turned to Woohyun and bowed again.

The stranger's eyes you. "This is...?"

"His wife." Woohyun replied pointing at L.

His eyes widened, "OH!" He quickly bowed to you and held out his hand "Sandeul." He smiled.

 "~~~~." You said,

"His dad owns most of houses in Seoul." Woohyun added. 

Sandeul blushed, "Just a few here and there."

*He's modest AND cute...*

You noticed that Sandeul looked over at Mi Young a lot, and whenever she touched L, his face seemed to drop.

The thought struck you, *DEAR GOD, does he like her?*

*I guess love really DOES make people blind...*

When the elevator dinged, the five of you walked out of the elevator, and into a meeting room. L was trying to get away from Mi Young and Woohyun was humming to himself. That left you and Sandeul walking in the back. He had a dreamy expression on his face; his eyes were fixed on Mi Young.

The rest of Infinite and a whole bunch of old people, including Grandpa, were already seated in the room. "You’re late." Grandpa muttered.

"I showed up didn't I?" L took a seat and motioned for you to sit next to him, but before you could, Mi Young swiftly ran over to sit on the seat. L grumbled.

You narrowed your eyes at her and she looked at you with a triumphant expression, you took the only seat left, next to Sandeul.

He smiled as you sat down.

The next hour seemed like a blur. A whole bunch of words you didn't understand went into one of your ears, and out the other.

L seemed like a different person at work. His face was completely emotionless (well that you were used to) but his voice was serious. He talked a few times, and said big words you couldn't quite understand >.<.

You were about to doze off when you felt a hand tap on your arm, you looked up to see Sandeul's face. "That bored?" He whispered.

You scrunched up your face and nodded.

"Hang in there, it's almost over."

You smiled in relief.

L's POV

I looked over to ~~~~, she looked ready to drop.

*Maybe I shouldn’t have woken her up so early.*

Then I saw Sandeul touch her arm. He whispered something to her, and she scrunched up her face, then she smiled.

I furrowed my brow.

Your POV

Sandeul talked a couple of times to. His voice was warmer than L's, and he had a smile constantly on his face.

*I wonder why he’s so happy.*

After he sat down, it was Mi Young's turn to speak. You hated to admit it, but she was a good speaker. Everyone seemed to be mesmerized by her voice, well, everyone except for Infinite.

L looked at her with a bored expression, or, his usual expression.

Sungjong was secretly playing with the Ipod touch below the desk.

Sungyeol was imitating a fish.

Dongwoo stared out the window.

Woohyun was looking at his reflection on his cell phone.

Hoya was doodling on a piece of paper.

And Sunggyu tried his best to pay attention, but he eventually gave up and opened up the book he was hiding. 

The person who seemed to be paying the closest attention was of course, Sandeul. He stared at her intently with a look of awe on his face.

*Yup...love is weird.*