Interrupted

My Sarcastic Wife

Your POV

You and Infinite had just arrived at the company ski lodge. It was apparently a tradition that the Infinite members had kept going for years and years. You and Sungjong were walking arm in arm in front of everyone else towards the lodge.

"OMO, now you two are really a couple! I knew there was something going on between the two of you!" Sungjong exclaimed as he lightly bumped you.

"Yah, if you ever change your mind about him, I’m always here for you babe," Woohyun gave you a cheeky grin.

L walked up to you and put his arm around you.

Dongwoo snickered, "Possessive much?"

Sungjong didn’t seem to notice any one else since he kept on blabbing on about all the fun the two of you were going to have.

“Let’s go pick our rooms ~~~~~ah!” Woohyun interrupted.

He walked up to you and dragged you away, “YA! I’m rooming with her ok?” He yelled to L.

“YAH! I am!” Sungjong protested, he ran up to you and linked his arms with yours.

“WAIT! I’m not rooming with any of them!” Sungyeol ran up to you and grabbed your free hand.

“What about us?!” Sunggyu and Dongwoo whined.

L narrowed his eyes and swiftly pulled you away from them, “We’re rooming together, the rest of you do whatever you want.”

“Not fair…” Sungjong grumbled.

“SO not fair,” Sungyeol whined.

You snickered as all 8 of you entered the lodge.

“OPPA! What a coincidence!” A girl shrieked.

*Aw crap…I know that voice.*

“I guess we’re staying in the same lodge!” Mi Young beamed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow Mi Young had gotten the exact date of your and Infinite’s arrival to the ski lodge. On the bright side, Sandeul came along. The two of you talked until night-time, when everyone went upstairs to pick their rooms and get ready for bed. Much to their dismay, Sungyeol roomed with Sungjong, Woohyun with Sunggyu, and Dongwoo with Hoya. Mi Young and Sandeul had gotten their own rooms. Sandeul looked pretty sad about that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“That's weird," you muttered.

“What is?”

“Our room has one bed… but everyone else has two in their room. I mean, they’re all the same size.”

L gave you a mischievous grin, “Maybe they forgot to put in a bed.”

You scoffed, “Maybe someone got rid of a bed.”

He shrugged, “Guess we’ll never know~.”

You rolled your eyes and climbed into bed.

“Night wifey,” he whispered as he pulled you in close.

“Night,” you mumbled, as you buried your face in his chest.

“You know... since it’s just the two of us,” L began.

“HI GUYS!” Sungyeol suddenly opened the door.

“I'm gonna hurt you one day Lee Sungyeol," L snapped.

Sungyeol pouted, “I can’t room with Sungjong, so I was just wondering if I could sleep with you two.”

“NO, get out,” L threw a pillow at Sungyeol's face.

“Omo! Getting out! Yah, don’t make too many noises while you guys…well just remember that my room is right next to yours!” He closed the door.

You felt your cheeks redden as L got up to lock the door. Before he could though, the door opened again, and Sungjong’s face popped in.

“I CAN’T ROOM WITH HIM! PLEASEEEE NOONA, HYUNG, can I sleep here?!”

L sighed, and looked at you.

You shrugged, “Mine as well let him sleep here.”

“YIPEEEEE!” Sungjong jumped into bed next to you.

“Yah! That’s my spot!" L grumbled.

Sungjong stuck out his tongue.

Just as L was about to close the door, Sungyeol’s head poked through again.

“OH OKAY! So he can sleep with the two of you, but I can’t?!”

L clenched his fist.

“We have room for one more,” you said.

Sungyeol grinned and gave L a ‘HA’ look.

Before L could close the door, two MORE faces poked in.

“You guys are having a sleepover, and didn’t us about it?!” Woohyun and Sunggyu whined.

“C’mon in,” you said sweetly.

L glared at you, and you grinned.

“OPPA! Is everyone sleeping here tonight?” Mi Young walked into the room.

L sighed.

In a few minutes, Hoya, Dongwoo, and Sandeul had also come into the room.

You all ended up sleeping together. Sungjong, Sungyeol and Woohyun curled up at the foot of the master bed, while everyone else slept on sleeping bags, or on the couches. Mi Young dragged one couch to the side of the bed so that she was facing L. Sandeul slept on a sleeping bag on your side.

You were sleeping with our back facing L when he wrapped his hands around your waist, “I hate them all,” he muttered before falling asleep.

You stifled back a laugh.

Sandeul then looked up at you,

“Sorry if you didn’t want me in here…but it was just really lonely in that big room all by myself.”

“It’s fine, everyone’s here anyways~,” you then yawned as your eyelids closed.

“Night,” Sandeul smiled and watched you fall asleep.

Sandeul's POV

*She looks cute asleep…Yah! What am I thinking?*