Stuck...Again

My Sarcastic Wife

Your POV

"Hmm, I'm not that hungry," you said into the phone.

"Omo, my wifey's not hungry?! Are you sick or something?!" L asked.

You saw a flash of lightning, and then heard a roll of thunder. Drops of rain hit your head.

"Well, hurry and come home. There's gonna be a storm soon." 

"Got it hon," you said as you turned of your phone.

As you walked, the rain got harder, the wind picked up, you saw more lightning, and heard more thunder.

You were getting drenched, so you quickly ran below the awning of an expensive condo building. You then noticed that there were no cars, or buses, or motorcycles outside. You couldn't see much more people either.

"~~~?"

You turned around, "Oh, Sandeul." He walked off his motorcycle.

"Why are you out here in the middle of a storm?"

"On my way home."

"Home? I don't think you can go anywhere."

"Bwoh? Why?"

He took out his phone and showed you a storm warning. 

"No vehicles can get on the roads."

"Can't I walk?"

He widened his eyes and pointed to the trees. They were swaying left to right, and looked about ready to fall.

"No walking then..."

He looked you up and down, "You're drenched! You can come in my house if you want."

"Your house?"

He nodded sheepshily, "Yeah, at least till the storm is over."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked into the elevator and into Sandeul's condo. It was big, and REALLY neat. You were surprised since he was a guy and all. 

"Well, here are some clothes you can change into, they're mine, but I think you might be able to fit in them."

He handed you an over-sized t-shirt and black pajama pants. He then pointed to a door,  "You can take a shower if you want to. Can't have you getting sick."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandeul's POV

I heard the shower turn on and sat down on the couch. I set down the hot tea I made for her. 

I couldn't seem to sit still though, and kept on fidgeting around. The thought of ~~~ taking a shower in my house kept on bugging me. I gulped and hit my head, 

*Aigoo, what's wrong with you?*

Then I heard her cell phone ring.

"~~~~ someone's calling you!" 

"CALL? OH, JUST PICK IT UP IF YOU WANT TOO!" She shouted from the shower. 

I picked up the phone and peered at the caller ID, "Idiot <3...Wonder who that is," I mumbled.

I answered the call, "Hello?"

There was a short pause, "Who's this?" I recognized L's voice.

"Oh, it's Sandeul. ~~~~'s in the shower, so she can't pick up the phone." I realized that I probably should've worded that differently.

"Why is my wife taking a shower at your house?" L said slowly.

"OH! Well she was drenched in rain, since she was outside, so I asked her if she wanted to come in. I didn't want her getting sick, so I asked her if she wanted to take a shower," I said quickly. 

"Oh... Well can she stay there overnight then? The roads are too dangerous and all. I don't want her walking in a storm either, " L muttered.

"Yeah, course she can."

"Thanks."

The call ended and I put down the phone. 

*He doesn't seem to happy...*

I heard the door to the shower open, and saw ~~~~ come out in the clothes I gave her. She was drying her wet hair on a towel.

I bit his lower lip at the sight of her, "Do they fit?" I asked.

She nodded and smiled, "Yup. You're pretty skinny, either that or I'm really fat."

I laughed and made room on the couch, then gave her the tea.

"Here, it's still a little hot though."

She grinned, "Thanks. Who called?"

"L."

"Ahh, what'd he say?"

"Well, he asked if you could stay here overnight, since the storm doesn't seem to be getting better."

"Ohh....So can I?" She asked. 

I grinned, "Course silly. Sorry though, you're pretty much stuck here."

She grinned, "Just like that snow-storm in December, remember?"

I nodded. I remembered that event fairly well. Especially the memory of how close the two of us were when she fell and hit her head. I still remembered how my heart raced. I quickly dismissed the thought. 

"Sorry there isn't much to do here."

"Eh? Ah well, I'm sure we can find something...OH! Movies," she pointed to the stack of movies in the corner.

"Oh, those are all horror movies though," I muttered.

She raised an eyebrow, "Are you...scared of horror movies?" 

I blushed, "A little."

"It's not as scary when you watch it with another person!" She stood up and grabbed the movies. She then started to go through all of them. She stopped at the movie with the scariest cover, making me gulp.

She laughed, "This one looks good."

"Ju on: The Grudge," I muttered. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half way into the movie, I squirmed around in my seat.

When a scary part came up, I flinched, earning a laugh from ~~~~~.

I was well aware of how close she was to me. I glanced at her a lot. Her eyes were always glued to the screen. 

*Is there anything she IS scared of?* 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After another half an hour, I turned around to see ~~~~ asleep. I turned off the movie, shuddering.

I thought about what I should do, and decided to carry her bridal style to the bedroom.

It felt strange carrying her, like I was doing something I wasn't supposed to. I couldn't help the way my heart raced though. 

I carefully laid her on my bed and tucked her in.

I pulled up a chair and gazed at her face. When thunder boomed overhead, I saw her flinch and murmur something like, "Scary,"

"Thunder, she's scared of thunder~," I mused softly.

She turned in her sleep and seemed to feel the empty space next to her, "Where are you idiot?" She mumbled softly.

I softened, "She must be thinking of L."

Thunder boomed again. A small squeaking sound escaped from her lips as she squirmed around. 

I caressed her cheek, and she relaxed, falling into a deep sleep.

After a few minutes, I retreated my hand. The longer I looked at her face, the bigger I seemed to smile. It didn't seem so lonely in my house now.

*Lee Sandeul remember, the girl's MARRIED...*

L's POV

I heard the thunder boom overhead, "She's scared of thunder...I wonder if she's doing okay."

I tossed and turned in bed, realizing just how lonely it was. There was no one to argue with, no one to cuddle with, and no one to kick you in your sleep. 

"I guess she's already asleep now, in Sandeul's house..." I mumbled. 

*A girl like her would kill anyone that tried to make a move right?*