Remember that Honeymoon...?

My Sarcastic Wife

Your POV

*2 years later*

You were walking home from the doctor, and the sun had just set. It was a breezy fall evening, so your hair blew around you as the wind rushed by. OH RIGHT, why were you at the doctors?

Well, you hadn't had your period in over a month, and you frequently felt dizzy and puked a lot in the morning. You grew worried, thinking that it could POSSIBLY be 'that,' so you visited the doctor, which happened to be a past maid that you had gotten very close too. You never knew she was a medical student...

You still remembered her exact words though, "Congratulations ~~~ah! You're three weeks pregnant! OMO if you have a daughter, I'll bet she'll be as pretty as you!" 

You sighed and reached for your stomach, *There's a b-baby in here...*

You grew worried when you thought of L."Does he even WANT kids?" You mumbled miserably to yourself.

You were just about to cross the street when a hand covered your mouth from behind. Your eyes widened, but before you could fight back, the stranger wrapped an arm around you and dragged you away.

You kicked his shin and socked him in the stomach, but he didn't release his strong grip. You tried screaming, but it came out muffled and barely audible. You bit his hand in frustration and heard him yelp. You couldn't help but recognized that voice. Before you could think of who the voice sounded like, you were led to a sleek black car.

*WHAT THE K??? I just found out I'm freakin pregnant, AND NOW I'M GETTING FREAKIN KIDNAPPED?! AND I'm starving too TT! This day just keeps on getting better and better doesn't it?*

"Get in." The voice muttered in your ear. You cocked your head,

*He sounds REALLY familiar...*

You refused to budge, so the stranger gently pushed you in the car. The door closed, and the guy walked up to the driver's seat. You caught a glimpse of his face on the side-view-mirror. He then got into the driver seat.

"Hi wifey~. Did I scare you?"

You exploded, "WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU TRYING TO DO HUH? GIVE ME A FREAKIN HEART ATTACK?!" You smacked his head. 

He grinned, "I wanted to surprise you!"

"Surprising me is different from K-I-D-N-A-P-P-I-N-G me hon!"

He shrugged, "I surprised you though right????"

"I guess,” you mumbled.

He then looked down at his hand, "Why'd you have to fight back?"

"OH I'M SORRY! Some weird guy tries to kidnap me, and I'm supposed to do nothing?!"

He smiled sheepishly, "Good point."

"Where are we going anyways?" You asked.

"Airport."

"Airport? Why?"

"Remember that honeymoon that I promised I would take you on one day?"

You nodded slowly, "Yeah."

"Well...have you ever wanted to go to Paris?”

"P-PARIS? As in France?"

He chuckled, "Is there another one?"

You sat up in your seat, "We're REALLY going to Paris? Right now?"

He nodded, "Yup. Me and you, for as long as you want."

"But...but what about luggage?"

He pointed to the trunk of the car, "Covered."

*THAT'S why he was snooping around my clothes...I just thought he was just being weird.*

"What about the company...?"

"I uh, took a leave of absence for a while. The other Infinite members can take care of business for me."

You rolled your eyes.

A red light came, and L turned back to give you a quick kiss on the lips, "Excited?"

You nodded furiously, "Hell yeah!!"

He laughed and turned his eyes back to the road.

*PARIS, P-A-R-I-S! o_o I can't believe he's really taking me to Paris! EEP...Oh wait...how am I supposed to tell him about the baby now? I guess I can wait until after the vacation...It won't show right?!*

Your mood dampened and you sat back down on the leather seats of the car. L looked back concerned, "You okay?"

You nodded and lied, "Yeah, just hungry."

*Well...I really am hungry. UGH how long is the ride to the airport??*

L's POV

YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HER FACE! SHE WAS SO FREAKIN SCARED! It's not like I would ever hurt her though! I mean, I just thought that this would be a nice way to surprise her you know? 

But HEY, you gotta feel sorry for me too! My wifey's pretty strong, she even BIT ME! But I guess I deserved it for trying to SUPRISE her, of course the kidnapping was pretty much unnecessary...but I thought it would be kinda fun.

When her face dropped, I got scared. Did she get hurt? "You okay?"

She nodded, "Yeah, just hungry."

*When is she NOT hungry?*

I nodded, "Won't be long till we get there.”

She sighed and rested her head on the window, "I'm tired, wake me up when we get there?"

I nodded, "Got it."

When another stoplight passed by, I looked back at ~~~, who was asleep with her head resting on the window. I smiled and reached into my pocket. I got out a ring box and opened it. I looked at the sparkling diamonds of the ring inside.

*~~~~ ah, I'll propose to you the right way soon...*