Just Friends

My Sarcastic Wife

No One's POV

"It's her death anniversy today; shouldn't you at least VISIT her?" Sandeul said as he gritted his teeth.

"I'm busy Sandeul." His dad didn't even glance up from the newspaper he was reading.

"Yoebo~!! I found the most amazing purse," his step-mom walked into the living room and quickly stopped and narrowed her eyes when she caught sight of Sandeul, "What are YOU doing here?"

He clenched his fist but ignored her, "You cheated on your wife with her," he pointed a finger at his step-mom, who was standing with her jaw dropped; "you should at least mom today."

His dad put down his newspaper and glared at his son, "Don't talk about your new mom like that."

Sandeul scoffed, "She's not my mother."

His step-mom faked a sob, "Omo, so you still won't accept me?"

"YOU THREW ME OUT OF MY OWN HOUSE YOU DAMN WOMAN!" Sandeul shouted.

His step-mom cried out even louder, and his dad rushed to her side to calm her down. "Get out! Don't ever step foot on this house again!"

Sandeul rolled his eyes, "No problem." He walked out of the mansion and slammed the door shut. He hopped on his motorcycle and sped off to his mom's grave.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You had just come back from your shopping spree with Sungjong. You were carrying a ton of bags filled with clothes, shoes, sunglasses, and more. Just as you were about to cross the street, a motorcycle zoomed pass you, barely missing you. You glared at the rider and noticed that it was Sandeul. You furrowed your brow, wondering what had happened to him. You kept your eyes glued on the motorcycle and saw him turn a corner. You could re-call that there was a cemetery there.

"I wonder who he's visiting," you mumbled. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You followed Sandeul into the cemetery, and hid behind one of the trees when he knelt down by a neat and plain grave.

*Gosh, I feel like such a stalker.*

Sandeul dropped a bouquet of white flowers on the grave. You noticed that there was a photograph on the gravestone. You squinted your eyes, but couldn't make much out.

"Hi mom, I came, just like I promised, " he muttered.

*Mom? His mom is d-dead?* 

You bit your lower lip, feeling guitly for intruding on a moment like this. You turned around and began to walk away when you heard Sandeul's voice.

"I can see you."

You gulped, and turned around slowly.

*Aww crap....*

"Sorry for interrupting, I didn't mean too, I just...." you struggled to find the right words.

He laughed, "It's fine, how'd you find me?"

"You almost ran be over with your motorcycle."

He widened his eyes, "OH! I'M SO SORRY! I was just kinda...in a bad mood. Are you hurt anywhere?"

You quickly shook your head, "No, nowhere." 

He sighed in relief. 

"Well I'll be going now," you said as you quickly walked away.

"You can stay if you want too," he said softly.

You rubbed the back of your neck and walked slowly over to him. You paid your respect to the grave and kneeled down next to him, dropping the shopping bags in your hands. He smiled, and turned his attention back to the grave.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get dad to come too," he sighed.

You looked at him sympathetically, remembering you and L when you visited his parents' graves.

Sandeul gingerly took the picture that was on the gravestone. It was off a happy couple, with a cute baby boy in between them. 

"I miss her," he ran a finger along the pretty smiling woman.

You noticed that Sandeul's eyes were beginning to water. A few moments later, tears escaped from his eyes. He quickly wiped them away.

*L all over again...*

You nudged him, "Sometimes crying helps."

He let out a small smile and looked up at the sky, "It's such a pretty day though, crying doesn't really seem right."

"If you keep all your tears bottled up inside, you’re gonna explode one day!" You warned. 

He chuckled, "Thanks~." You noticed that he was still holding back his tears.

You sighed, "Since you're obviously not gonna cry...how about a quick hug?"

He nodded slowly and grinned, "That would be nice."

You smiled and hugged him. 

"Thanks ~~~ah," he muttered. 

You shrugged, "We're friends right?"

"Friends...yeah, just friends," he said softly. 

Sandeul's POV

She shrugged, "We're friends right?"

*Friends? I wish were more than that.* 

"Friends...yeah, just friends," I said softly.

*Lee Sandeul...you're really screwed now. It's not like she would ever accpet you. SO JUST GIVE UP!*