You

My Sarcastic Wife

L's POV

After hours of arguing, Sandeul and I grew tired. The two of us sat down on the couch in deadly silence. I stole a glance at his swollen eye and sighed.

*Aish…I can’t believe I’m about to apologize.*

"Sorry...for punching you," I muttered. 

Sandeul merely shrugged, "I deserved it." 

I ran a hand through my hair, "No you didn't, it's not like you did anything wrong."

Sandeul gave me a weak smile, "I fell for a married girl. I think I did do something wrong."

I grinned, "I don't blame you. She really grows on you doesn't she?"

Sandeul chuckled, "Yeah."

I glanced at the clock, "It’s already past ten..."

Sandeul nodded at the door, "You should go look for her. It's not safe for her to be walking around alone when it's all dark."

"I 'm more worried for whoever messes with her." Nevertheless, I got up and grabbed my coat. 

Sandeul chuckled and rested his head on his hand, "You should love her a lot, or someone else will."

I nodded, "I will.” Then, I walked out the door. 

*She's probably at the river.* 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You walked along the edge of your river. You sat down at removed your shoes, letting the cold water splash onto your delicate pale feet. You heard a voice inside your head nagging you about L and Sandeul’s fight.

You grew irritated, "Shut up conscience! It's not my fault. They're just idiots..." Deep down though, you felt guilty.

You sighed and rested your head on your hand. You kicked your feet around the clear water and looked at the stars in the night sky. You then felt eyes on your back, so you turned around. You could see the shadow of someone hiding behind the single tree marking the divide of the meadow and the river. You sighed and slowly stood up. Still with bare feet, you walked slowly over to the tree where you saw the figure. You put your hands on your hips and tapped your wet foot, "I can see you," you grumbled. 

L peeked over the gigantic tree trunk, "How'd you know it was me?"

You scrunched up your face and walked back to the river, dipping your feet in once again. L walked up behind you and took a seat down next to you. He peered at your face and hugged you, which caused a warm feeling to rush over you. "What're you doing?" You mumbled.

L nuzzled his cheek against yours, "Apologizing." 

"What’re you apologizing for exactly?”

L cocked his head, "Honestly...I don’t know. Just felt like the right thing to do."

You lightly pushed his head, "I should be the one saying sorry. It's my fault your face is..." You bit your lower lip.

L raised an eyebrow, "My face is...bruised?"

You nodded slowly. "It's all my fault you and Sandeul fought."

He shrugged, "We're good now though."

*ALREADY?! Damn, I'll never understand guys.*

You sighed in relief, "But still..." L cut you off by pressing his lips onto yours.

He smiled and kissed you deeply. You felt that tingly feeling you always felt when he kissed you. It felt like you were floating on air. 

When he slowly broke the kiss he looked you in the eyes, "Since you’re so sorry…can I ask you a couple annoying questions?"

You thoughtfully tapped your finger on your chin, "Three."

He cleared his throat, "Well then, number 1, you would never leave me for Sandeul right? Right?"

"Never."

"You don't like him back right?"

You shook your head, "Nope. One more question left~.”

L furrowed his brow, "Hmm...OH! What do you love most in this world?"

*...He said what didn't he?*

You didn't even take a second to consider your answer, "Food." You gave him a mischievous grin. 

L's eyes widened, "Wait! I take that back! I meant who. Who do you love most in this world??"

You stood up and dusted off your skinny jeans, "You already used up your three questions hon," you turned around and began to walk away until L blocked your path, "Come on~. Just answer! Pleaseee?"

You took a step backwards and smiled sweetly, "No." L pouted and stepped forwards, making you take another step back.

"Please?" He took another step.

"Nope," you stepped back once again.

He gave you his puppy dog eyes and took yet another step forward, "Pretty please?"

"Hmm...No," you took another step back, not realizing that you were only one step away from the edge of the river.

"AWWW Why not?!" He took a step forwards.

"Cause, AHHH!" You yelped as you fell into the ice-cold river. Your head went under for a brief second.

*Aww !* 

Your head poked back up to the surface as your spurted water out of your mouth. Your eyes focused to a laughing L.

You narrowed your eyes, "IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

He chucked, "Don't worry, I still love you wifey!"

You grumbled and swam over to him. He bent down and held a hand out. You grabbed it, and began to pull yourself out of the water. At the last second however, you pulled his hand down towards you.

His eyes widened as he fell into the river, "YAH!"

You blinked at him innocently, "Look at that...you fell in."

He narrowed his eyes and wrapped his arms around you, "If I get sick, I'm blaming it on you."

You scoffed, "You."

"Me what?"

"The person I love most in this world is you."

He grinned, "Really?"

"Really what?"

"The person you love most in this world is me?"

You pretended to look confused, "When did I say that?"

He rolled his eyes and splashed water onto your face. "Well, the person I love most in this world is you too."

You smiled, not a sarcastic smile, but a real genuine smile, "Really?"

"Really what?"

You scowled and splashed water onto his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HI GUYS!! I finally got time to update ^^. Just came back from a field trip to D.C. I swear I almost died from heat-. Hopefully I'll be able to update more frequently from now on~. By the way, sorry for not posting up any Danbo pictures for these past couple of chapters, sometimes I can't find a picture that really fits the chapter >.<.