Stuck...

My Sarcastic Wife

 Infinite, Sandeul, Mi Young, and you stayed at the ski lodge for about a week. All of you were planning on leaving today since there was a warning that a bad snowstorm was about to hit. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

"GUYS! You need to come and see this!" Sunggyu hollered.

L slowly walked down the stairs with suitcases in his hands, and Sandeul walked out from the kitchen. Everyone else was still asleep. "What?" L asked.

Sunggyu lifted the curtains from the window and pointed to the snowstorm outside.

Sandeul's jaw dropped as he ran up to the window, "You...you can't see anything!"

L the flat screen TV, and an announcer's face popped up. 

"It's much to dangerous to be going out anywhere folks. Looks like wherever you are, you're going to need to stay there for at least a six days."

"Looks like we're stuck here for a while," L muttered. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"AISH! When will this snowstorm END??" Mi Young whined as she put down the fashion magazine she was flipping through.

Hoya sighed and looked through the window, "They said at least six days right? Well...looks like we're stuck here for at least four more days."

Sandeul came back from the kitchen with hot chocolate for everyone, "Maybe we'll get lucky, and the storm will stop soon, " he mumbled. 

You were sitting on the couch, watching Woohyun, Sungjong, and Dongwoo play Mario Kart.

You sneezed, "Yah, you okay?" L asked as he put a blanket over you.

You nodded then pouted, "I didn't sneeze three times."

"Eh?"

"Yah, you didn't know? When you sneeze three times it means someone's thinking about you," Sungyeol said as he sat down and stretched out his long legs. 

"Thinking about you?" L asked.

"Yup."

"Well I'm always thinking about you," L mumbled.

Sungyeol made gagging noises, and Hoya snickered.

L glared at them and brought the hot chocolate to your mouth. 

"OHHH ALMOST THERE!!!" Sungjong said excitedly.

Woohyun grabbed the remote from Sungjong's hand, 

"YAH! CHEATER! COME BACK HERE!"

The two of them ran around the house, until Sungjong tackled Woohyun and sat on him,

"GET OFF ME!" Woohyun shouted. 

Sunggyu then stepped in and tried to break them up. 

"WOO-HOO 1ST PLACE BABY!" Dongwoo shouted.

"NO FAIR!" Sungjong and Woohyun whined.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around midnight, and everyone else was asleep. You woke up to get a drink of water, and stopped by the window, the snowstorm looked like it had gotten worst. 

As you walked back up the steps, the lights turned off.  Everything became pitch black and you stopped in your tracks. The air became cold, and you could hear the sound of the wind from outside. 

*Aish...I can't see anything!*

You touched the railing and used your feet to try and feel the steps.

When you got to the top of the steps, and into the hallway, you ran your hand over the doors, trying to find yours.

*Aw crap...how many doors down is my room?*

You suddenly felt an empty space. 

*Hmm...Is this my room? Did I close the door?* 

You walked in and found something solid to hold on to. 

"Who's there?" A sleepy voice mumbled. He sounded close, maybe next to you. 

*That's not L's voice...*

"~~~~~."

"Oh, ~~~, OMO, how'd it get so dark?!" The voice yelped.

"Sandeul?"

"Yeah, did the power go out?"

You nodded, and remembered that he wouldn't be able to see, "Yeah, sorry, I guess I walked in the wrong room."

"Oh no! It's fine, no wonder it's so cold, the heater must've stopped.  I think I have a flashlight somewhere here," you heard something drop onto the floor. 

"Oops," Sandeul mumbled.

"Oh, I think I got it!"

You then saw a bright light flash on as you felt someone slam into you. You tripped backwards and almost fell, but Sandeul grabbed your arm and pulled you back. He stared at you wide eyed. He held a flashlight aimed at the ceiling in one hand, and your arm in the other. 

*Well this is awkward...*

You gulped. His face was an inch away from yours, and your bodies were pressed together. You could hear his heart beat race, and stumbled backwards, only to trip.

*UH-OH.*

You doubled over, bringing Sandeul down with you as your head slammed onto something hard.

You heard a loud thump and shut your eyes.  

"~~~~~~! WHERE'D YOU GO?! YOU OKAY?!" You heard L shout.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Hoya shouted. 

"OMMA! WHY IS SO DARK?" That was probably Sungjong.

"DID THE POWER GO OUT?" Sungyeol shouted.

"AHHHH!" Mi Young screamed. 

The lights suddenly , moments later so did the heater.

You opened your eyes to see a shocked Sandeul hovering over you. His arms were on the opposite sides of your head.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" You turned your head to see a pissed of looking L in the doorway. Mi Young was behind him, she gave you a small smirk.

Sandeul quickly scrambled off you, and helped you up.  

The moment you stood up, everything seemed to spin around, and your vision became blurry. You stumbled forward and felt your knees buckle under you. Your head thumped. Sandeul quickly led you to the bed.

*Why is there two of everything?* 

L ran over to you and peered at your face with worry.

"What happened?!" You saw Sunggyu in the doorway. He was followed by the rest of Infinite who gathered around you and stared at you with worry. 

"She hit her head pretty hard," Sandeul helped you lay down.

"I'll go get some ice k?" L quickly said as he ran out the room. 

Sandeul looked at you anxiously. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L's POV

"Ice pack, ice pack, AISH! where are they?!"

*I hope it's not a serious head injury.*

"OPPA!"

*Damn it, it's her again* 

"WHAT? I'M BUSY!"

"Oppa, did you see how close those two were?!"

I turned around and glared at her, "She fell."

Mi Young scoffed, "Why was she in Sandeul's room in the 1st place huh?"

*Yeah...Why was she in there? Aw screw this, I'm supposed to be finding an ice pack for ~~~~!*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure your head's okay?"

"YEAH! It's fine hon. Stop worrying~."

"Can you blame me?" I mumbled as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Yah...Why were you in Sandeul's room anyways?" I asked.

"I thought it was our room, I went out, and then the power went out, so I couldn't see anything," she mumbled.

"Oh," I breathed a sigh of relief.

*It was an accident, yeah, just an accident.*