Confession

My Sarcastic Wife

Sandeul's POV

"YAH! Sandeul, come here for a sec." Mi Young was in her office, filing her nails.

I gulped, *What does she want now...?*

"Yes?"

"You like ~~~ right?"

I blushed, *Way to be obvious Sandeul ah.*

"N-no, why would you say that?"

She rolled her eyes and pointed at my face, "You're freakin pink, and you're stuttering."

I bit my lower lip, "It was just a weird question."

She stood up from her leather chair and examined my face, "If you like her, you should tell her."

*She's not gonna let this go is she?* "~~~'s married."

Mi Young scoffed, "So?"

I looked at her bewildered, "S-so?"

"SO, YEAH SO WHAT? Have you ever heard of D-I-V-O-R-C-E?"

"She loves him, not me."

"How do you know that if you've never told her huh? Do you really want to be secretly in love for all your life?!"

I tensed up, *She's not exactly wrong...* 

Mi Young held out her hand, "Give me your cell phone." 

I reluctantly took it out.

She grabbed it and started typing something in. Then, she waited. After a minute, she showed me the screen,

Hi ^^ Do you think we could meet up by the park near your house? Around 5? I need to tell you something...

~~~ had responded back, Sure~. Am I in trouble or something O_O?

My eyes widened at the text messages, "Why did you...?"

Mi Young pointed outside, "It's Christmas Eve! Perfect time for a confession, now go!" She gave me back my phone and pushed me out the door. I looked back down at the texts.

*Maybe I should just tell her...get it out of my head once and for all...* 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mi Young smirked and took out her cell phone. She texted L,

Oppa~ If I were you, I would go to that park near your house at 5 today, I heard Sandeul and ~~~ were gonna be there. Looks like he has something important to tell her >.< Just warning you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You walked through the snow and to the park Sandeul had said that he would meet you at. 

You felt small drops of snow hit your head, making you giggle.

"Aigoo..." You looked ahead and saw Sandeul's beaming face.

You grinned, "So…what did you want to tell me?"

He suddenly tensed up and took a seat on a nearby bench. You sat down next to him.

"I wanted to tell you that I..."

You raised your eyebrows, "Yesss??"

"I- I like you ~~~ah."

You smiled, "I like you too silly, that’s why we're friends."

He took a shaky breath and turned so that he was facing you, "No, I mean, I'm in love with you ~~~."

You widened your eyes, "You're kidding right?"

Sandeul sadly shook his head, "No. I wish I didn't love you, but I do, and I can't help it."

You momentarily forgot how to breath, "M-me?"

"Yeah...you."

Your head started spinning. "S-Since w-when?"

He shrugged, "I'm not even sure."

*HOLY CRAP! I can't believe this is happening to me.*

"Why me?"

He managed a weak smile, "I don't know really. Maybe because you're really blunt. Or because you blush every time someone compliments you. It could be because you're so defensive...or maybe it's the way you try to hide your contagious, beautiful smile from everyone else." 

*OH DEAR GOD, I need to get away from here!*

You abruptly stood up, "I'm sorry," you managed out, "b-but I don't...I don't think of you like that." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

What you and Sandeul hadn't noticed during his confession, was L. He had heard the whole conversation from the corner of the shop he was hiding behind, and he was pissed. 

As soon as you ran off, he stormed over to where Sandeul was.

"YAH! GET UP!"

Sandeul looked up, and was shocked to see L's mad face. He stood up from the bench slowly.

L grabbed his collar and glared straight into Sandeul's eyes. "You. Was what you said...true?"

Sandeul didn't even flinch, "Yeah. It was true."

And that's when L punched Sandeul in the face. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You had ran off till you reached a nearby brick wall and collapsed against it. Your stomach tossed and turned, and your head pounded against your skull. Your closed your eyes shut. Your mind kept on racing back to the words Sandeul had said only moments before. You brought your knees to your chest. 

*Ohh ~~~ you're screwed now huh? If L finds out...* You quickly shooed the thought away and laid your head on your knees.

You then heard the sound of fighting. Puzzled and curious, you stood up and peeked around the brick wall. You were shocked to see two guys punching each other.

One doubled over and coughed up what looked suspiciously like blood. Looking closer, you realized with horror that it was L and Sandeul. Your jaw dropped and you ran over to the site of the fight.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING?!"