They're Really Together

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The morning started right. Imagine waking up next to the person you love and smiling sweetly at each other first thing in the morning. But you shouldn’t try to imagine because it’s really happening…

Yuri placed her face on her palms and used her elbows as support while beaming meaningfully at Kris.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” he asked while automatically furrowing his thick eyebrows.

“You sleep talk,” she beamed. “And I haven’t understood what you were talking. You didn’t spoke in Korean,”

“I’m sorry. Did my sleep talking wake you up?”

“It couldn’t have, since I’m a heavy sleeper. But your mouth was on my ear and it tickled me. I swear I dreamt of buzzing sounds and stuff.”

Kris chuckled and ruffled her bed hair in fondness and admiration. “I’m sorry, Yul.”

She snorted. “It’s okay. At least you haven’t mentioned any other girls’ name,”

“Hmmm…” he poked her chin jokingly.

“You were dreaming of me that time, aren’t you?” she asked gleefully and leaned in closer to hear his answer clearly.

“Should I?” he teased.

“You’re adorable while sleeping, it made me want to kiss you like this,” she planted a deep and steady kiss on the lips. She pulled away a little sooner and he leaned forward to capture her lips.

“Why didn’t you?” he asked. “If I looked adorable, why didn’t you?”

She blushed a little. “You didn’t looked adorable enough,”

“Aigoo…” he mumbled and now he poked her cheeks with his finger.

“Good thing though, you were the one who’s awake,” he smiled. “If we could have trade places, I could have kissed you all dawn long…”

“That’s fine with me. But what’s unacceptable is that I’ll find myself the next morning with swollen lips, that way, I will have to punch you, Krisus even if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter