Leaving me with him? WHY!?

Chances are Thin When Falling for the Biggest Jerk

"TURN THAT DOWN!"

What's going on!? Someone just swear!

"NO!"

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I WON THIS GAME! 

"YOU CHEATED!"

I stumble out of my blankets and lifted myself off the floor. I gotta have that bed fast Yoseob because my back is dying and I'm too young for this pain!

I step out my room and entered the living room with the boys play fighting and whacking pillows at each other as well music blasting in the background.

Oh MY! I cover my ears. Music this loud? In the morning! What is with them!? 

"I said shut this piece of crap off!" Doojoon smacks Kikwang in the face with the pillow.

"How about NO!" Kikwang tackles him off the couch.

"I'll save you Doojoon!" Dongwoons jumps on top of them.

"Yah Dongwoon get off!" Doojoon and Kikwang pushes him off and proceeded to go at it. On the other hand Yoseob, Junhyung and some guy were going at it too. 

"Jealous eh? I won!" Yoseob grins evilly as he grab a random rubber sword and pounds it on Junhyung's head.

He grabs it from him and smacks Yoseob numerous times on the head. "You cheated idiot!"

"I was suppose to play next but you both are hogs!" The other guy tackled both of them hard on the ground and once you know it we have a wild zoo right in the living room.

"EVERYONE PLEASE STOP!" I cried in horror. They didn't listen they kept on going at it. Fine if they won't listen then I will make them. I rush into the bathroom and came with a bucket of surprise.

I came to them and taa daaa! I flip the bucket on top of them making them soaking wet. They all cried from the cold 

"Y-YUME!" 

"AHH WHAT THE!"

"THIS WOMEN!"

"WAHHH I'M COLD!"

"MY HAIR!"

I grinned. "Know that I have your attention-"

"Heck you did." Doojoon snorted. Wiping his wet face.

"Did you really had to do that?" Junhyung frowns.

"Pookie WHY!"

"That's not cool! Now I'm cold!"

Kikwang sighs. "If you wanted me to take off my shirt could of said so."

Everyone roll their eyes and stood up, giving me glares. "Thanks to miss pooper right here our clothes are going to get wrinkles."

"Awww she was just trying to get out attention." Yoseob said with his hand on my shoulder, smiling.

I nodded. "Yeah."

Suddenly a grin spread across Yoseob's face along with the others. Yoseob grab my hands and wrap them tightly behind me. "Grab her!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

--

"She's still mad."

"Look she's even glaring at us."

Doojoon and Kikwang giggles from the kitchen as they mocked my glares. I frown and stared at the TV.

"Are you that mad? It was just pay back." Says from the emotionless and y number two guy.

He put on his orange beanie and sweater on. Yoseob came in all dressed up as well along with the other guy and Doojoon. Also they have bags....bags?

"Sorry to say this pookie but we have a dance competition to go to. It's one of the biggest battle and we have to be there since it's a shot for us to show them our moves. So we'll be back in a week."

"A week!" I stood up with my widen eyes but then I remain back to a blank expression and sat down. "Have fun...I don't care."

 

"AWw don't say that it hurts."

"Getting splash hurts.." I looked up at Yoseob to see him with watery eyes. Oh no. Not this. NOT THIS!

I hid in my hands. "Don't do this Yoseob...." I open my eyes to see Yoseob and Doojoon kneel in front of me with watery eyes.

I squinted my eyes shut and face the other way. "FINE I FORGIVE EVERYBODY!"

"Works every time. "Yoseob grins, standing up.

"Hey if I do this when I want food will she give in and make me a meal?" Doojoon asked.

"Sure."

"So if I want her and do that...will she give in her body?"

"KIKWANG!"

"What?" Kikwang innocently shrugs from the kitchen.

"Gosh this punk...anyway you won't have a hard time staying here without us?"

"Yeah...but what about him." I pointed at Kikwang who lifted up his shirt and started to compliment his body.

"Uh yeah sorry but you have Dongwoon! Phew. I swear I was about to cry if I'm left alone with that ert!

"We'll be heading now. Bye!"

"Wish us luck!"

"Don't miss me." And this is coming from the emotionless guy and ert number two.

But the other guy just waved awkwardly. "Oh I forgot!" Yoseob wrap his arms around him bringing him close. "This is Hyunseung! He's so quiet I forgot to introduce him to you. Well Hyunseung say nice to meet you and Yume says the same!" Instantly they disappeared.

....Okay. Probably they were late. It was nice meeting Hyunseung, finally! And the way they described him was so true! I don't they were trying to call him homo but no he's such a cute kitty with that perm hair! When he comes back I want to get to know him more. 

I sat on the couch as Kikwang dropped beside me. I stared at him and turn away to leave. "It's not going to work."

Kikwang was using the watery eye method. Ha think you can have me psh. I heard him mutter and said he will try a different way.

Honestly I'm going to have to deal with him by myself for one week with Dongwoon maybe but who knows I just have this feeling we're going to be alone....WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WITH HIM!?